Reviews for Want It to Last
Calypso02 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Awwww! Poor jean. She chose Duncan because she was afraid. That's sad. Please update soon!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh, wow... that ending is just too true, Jean. Too true. It's like that for most of us, I guess. And, aha! My question has been answered, That's right, most of us would think her stupid; like, hello, Scott's obviously madly in love you, why are you with that 'blockhead' (in her own words from the show)? I was like, is it really that hard to just be with the guy whose beeen there for you for practically forever? Then, when she broke up with Duncan, I said, oh, so now it's that easy, huh? But here I got my perfect explanation! All thanks to you! An excellent piece!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ah, too true, Love can never be controled. But awesome fic. Jean and Scott forever!
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
that last line was perfect, totally the JOTT relationship in less than 20 words

-stray
ingrid chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
i LOVE this story! please COMTINUE!

u r a great jean writer. i love how u put 'it's simple because i can't control love. love controls me' please continue
Racholasj chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Thats what i mean, every one thinks of jean as a tease when shes not, you have to look at it from her pov and in a positive way, this fic is kinda like my fic sometimes it shows how she feels. Jean wants other relationships before the one she knows will last. So i think you did a spectacular, amazing, wondeful, phenominal, , awesome , MARVELous job!
Peace215 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Whoa!

Inever thought of it that way. Hey I figured she just did it to tease Scott and to drag Duncan through it 'cause he's stupid enough to go along with it. But that's just me.

Great perception on a character that seems to be already defined by how she acts rather than who she is. Like all those awards won, grades earned, attention gained...that stuff. Nicely put. Later!

~Peace215~
Fantasy of Wonder chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
this is great. it shows what goes on in Jean's head. Please keep writing.
Wen1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Well, it was good and interresting, carry on :-)
Wen
Ludi chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
An interesting take on Jean's relationship with Duncan. I always figured that the reason she was with him was the reason she was supposedly attracted to Logan in the comicverse - that he was 'exciting'. But with Duncan I never bought it because he was just such a jerk. Basically. I think this is a slightly more realistic take on things. And Jean being the way she was in Evo, ie, stuck up and proud, it'd make sense that she'd feel confused and a little frightened that Scott has such a big effect on her emotions, thus undermining her powers. So kudos for the great little bit of psychology. -
DOJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
wow...that was deep, and amazing. I love reading this all from Jean's point of view, seeing inside her mind, and I think you did a fantastic job with it.
A Pyro's Rage chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wow...this was amazing. You really did a phenominal job portraying Jean's emotions, thoughts, and fears. It's about time that Jean gets some respect instead of mindless abshing. This story is definitaly going on my favorites list...and I'm usually pretty picky about that...peace.
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Cute little one shot. Facing an uncertain future can be daunting for a teen - and this is a funny but logical way for Jean to control at least that part of her life.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/20/2004