Reviews for Their Sanctuary
dorkycorky88 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Thanks a lot for the feels!
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Yeah I was smiling just about the whole time I was reading this chapter. Super cute!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Awww how sweet :-)
wprincessannw chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
such a sweet cute story! I don't know if you're finished w. it - but if you are you should change status to complete so more people can see it!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
love your story! J/H are so sweet in it together - and I love the development of their relationship and the growth in their stories. Its been forever, but I do hope you continue and finish it up - it seems like it could be easily wrapped up. Keep writing!
almac1991 chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
You are auch an amazing writer...this story rocks!

i love the long chapters and the story. its all so awesome.

i dont know if its done, but if its not you totally need to continue!
AdriDee chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I LOVED this short story it was BEYOND CUTE!
AndieR chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
I just love this story, Please do make at least a couple more chapters to bring some closure, please :)
Hillary Moore chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
make more chapters
Destineyrose18 chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
please finish this story
Patrice Johnson chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
Oh my god! This is so unbelievably good. I love how protective and sweet Hyde is. Please, please keep writing this story because it is so so awsome.
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
i know that in this story hyde wasn't exactly himself, but i must say that this is truly one of the sweetest best jh fics out there
L.lulu chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
I just read it, and I think it rocks! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
that70slover chapter 8 . 8/29/2004
Oh my God! best story i have ever read so far! I swear if you dont keep going with this, i might actually die! PLEASE CONTINUE!
syl77 chapter 8 . 7/2/2004
Omigosh! This was such a good story! I recently made a "return" to and I read this and I was like, "This is what fanfiction should be all about." And I was right (hehe) ... you are an amazing writer. I love Jackie and Hyde and your AU no-Kelso-tension story was simply amazing. Incredible. There are barely words to describe it. The characters were a little OOC but what can I say, all fanfiction is OOC no matter how hard you try. I love sweet, sexy Hyde and meek, simpleton Jackie. I love how you mentioned Hyde's parentage - I always thought that it was a subject not oft explored... not enough, anyway.

So, to conclude, I'll have to say that I recommended this story to others, added you to my authors & this to my stories. I simply adored it. I really hope you write more. As for continuing this, everyone I know would love more, but I think you did a good thing with ending it here kind of, because you don't want to overplay it. Great job. I loved "Their Sanctuary." You are an amazing writer and you did a wonderful job.