Reviews for Sweet Pretence
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
soo sad.. poor draco
Zydureito chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i hate you. you made me tear up. but i love you because you write so beautifully.

i enjoyed your story :)
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Amazing...simply amazing...

I loved it...It was written with such depth...
Don'tCry chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
sweet 'n' sour. nice
seghen chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
wow, i cried a little bit.
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
So sad...I'm...gonna...cry...Well maybe not, but it was a damn good ficlet, I'll tell you what. I really enjoyed that. Louna and Drace pairings are one of my faves. I liked this one because it seemed...believable somehow. Wunnerful job.
dynobunny chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
aw! that was sweet. Wouldn't mind a sequel though. Loved it.

Dynobunny:)
Joanna chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
So, sad. To be honest, it annoyed me a little that Draco didn't see what a good thing he had until it was too late. And his feelings for Hermione.
seaneen chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i love the way you portray luna in all of your stories! and the realistic change of heart in draco was very well done! its so true; so many people pretend about so many things. we need more people like luna in this world to decipher which ones are ready to change. your style is so poetic, so beautiful!
Malakhim chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I knew you wrote this! I failed to really notice the author before reading but, well with the language and the exceptional grasp of character, I knew it was you.
WalkBeneathTheWillowTrees chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
this was so cute... I almost never see Draco/Luna ones... but at the same time, this wasn't a Draco/Luna... wow... twisty and well-written, as usual...

Lurve,

Cassandra
Draco-Malfoy-Severus-Luva chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This was so sweet! - I really found it cute!

You're the only author I read Draco/Luna stories from... though this was actually slightly Draco/Hermione.

You're a really good author... I can't believe I stayed away from fanfiction for so long..

DMSL
Blandsaft chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
aw it made me cry
Em chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Beautiful! The ending made me cry! I'm really hoping that in further HP novels, Draco shows some humanity. You've captured what I hope for brilliantly! Keep up the great work!
Stinker chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Wow! That was so sad! It was such a good story! I've never read a story about Luna and Draco being friends. It was a cool story! SO sad though! OO! I loved it! You're a brilliant author!