Reviews for Kiss Of Life
Nikkiegf chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
yay! i love it. good job :D
Oh-no-she-di'ent chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
You know, with thousands of stories floating all over the place about this show, you can never be too sure that your story is original, but I really thought that my first fic was. Turns out, I like completely just stole your idea. Man, that's a little depressing. It's like everything has been a huge lie! Just kidding. It does suck though. Up until then, I had read stories about Luke dying, but never about it being altered to give them a second chance in some way (with Lorelai having a fire under her bum). Anyway, kind of bittersweet for me, but I still enjoyed this. Good job.
Nica chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That really made me cry, too. I really love it. Very cute and well done.
starlightxlove chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
so cute!
orangesherbert7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i know this a really old story, but i just ran across it and its really good.
Leigh chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
that was so cute.
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aww...cute. I actually started crying *after* she woke up...*sniff sniff*
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
This made me cry!

It was beautiful, I loved it.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I loved this story. It was very sweet. Please write more.
Kasey chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Sigh. Did I mention how jealous I am that you came up with this fantastic idea and not me? I know I've said it before but you did an excellent job with this.
hollyfan4eva chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
i loved it. i hope there is or will be more.
Copperboom chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Great idea. It's so simply written, but I can really picture it, so you've done a good job with the characters and descriptions. And of course I like anything that gets L&L together!
cheeky-chaos chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
OMG! I loved it. It was so sweet. Really.

SassyPlatypus chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
This calls for a round of applause and a big bag of bravo because I can't tell you how many times I've imagined something similar to this happening on GG. Super cute without losing any of it's savvy, baby. I love your work.
CoffeeGirly04 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
First I'm from germany, but I prefer english FF they're always good...

But yours wasn't only 'good' it was... brilliant...amazing... just "Wow!"

And I'm going to read all your storys, I'm sure they're great