Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
PercabethFanatic chapter 17 . 1/3
Wow, I really enjoyed this! More than five times was I laughing so hard I thought I would die xD Great story! Also, the ending... Whoa, it made it so much more dramatic to me :p

Good job, this has definitely become one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
OMG THE DIAry c ud talkj!Qera6drtxygdfsw
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Woo hoo! I read thid fluffy mushy bunny story aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss ago and I still love it! I must have read it at least 5 times!
Great writing!
Mudblood Conspiracy chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Bwahahahahahaha fancying MCGONAGALL? Lol that just made my day, thanks for making this so awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
HAHAHAHAHA
Lady Voldemort chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
WRITE MORE!
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just read my review and it had the word motorcycle in there... no idea why but that wasn't supposed to be in there. Opps..
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
I am so glad that I finally read this! I put motorcycle a couple days because I was unsure but this is really funny and somewhat cute! ,:D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
2 people r made Prefects not 3
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was hilarious LOL :D
Brightleaf chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Sorry, you probably don't care. I don't want to appear picky or something, but in the third chapter, towards the end, when Ginny is saying goodbye to her diary, it should actually spell "WIEDERsehen" not "WEIDERsehen". I'm Austrian and German is my mother tongue... It's really not important at all, I just wanted to point it out...
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
I loved your story v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v. much
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
AMAZING! This is the best story I've ever read, honestly. It couldn't be better :D
dapwimwi chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I LOVE IT! Ha! It's so funny! XD
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
That was actually a really dramatic ending. Love the story btw