Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
OMG the ending. I nearly died!
lostinastory33 chapter 17 . 6/17
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY FANTASTIC! I've never laughed so hard in my life!
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 4/5
Absolutely HYSTERICAL! I've read one chapter and I've already got cramps in my stomach from laughing so hard. Bloody Brilliant!
This is so funny I love it.
i wanted to be a writer chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Wait, wait, wait...
Circe? You know about mythology?
Oh the bloody gods!
We definitely need to talk about it, I love Greek mythology!
Do you like Percy Jackson? If you don't, you should read it , it's wonderful, a do you know?
Circe and almost all the gasser quiet crazy so... Especially Zeus, that bastard
avishez chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This story is so adorably hilarious and you characterised the characters perfectly! Definitely one of my favourites xx
At Leisure chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
Its literally 2:55 am at where I love and I can't stop laughing at the last entry. I mean I rally CAN'T. This has been such fun...I almost wish they hadn't gotten together because that would have mean more funny diary entries. LOVED IT.
Idk chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Ginny didn't become a prefect in the book.
xoxopercafanaticxoxo chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Wow, I really enjoyed this! More than five times was I laughing so hard I thought I would die xD Great story! Also, the ending... Whoa, it made it so much more dramatic to me :p

Good job, this has definitely become one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
OMG THE DIAry c ud talkj!Qera6drtxygdfsw
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Woo hoo! I read thid fluffy mushy bunny story aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss ago and I still love it! I must have read it at least 5 times!
Great writing!
Mudblood Conspiracy chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Bwahahahahahaha fancying MCGONAGALL? Lol that just made my day, thanks for making this so awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
HAHAHAHAHA
Lady Voldemort chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
WRITE MORE!
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just read my review and it had the word motorcycle in there... no idea why but that wasn't supposed to be in there. Opps..