Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
Phenomenal story, I haven't read much of anything in Ginny's POV so this was quite nice and HAH get SHRECKT Ronald Weasley, joke's on you! Thank you for writing this masterpiece! - Myro

P.S. Almost forgot this:
Feb. 27th
1:07 AM
Gryffindor
Leo
3 ~toodles!
Ginny, I know you know you're not a Ravenclaw, but you are NOT a Ravenclaw. It's cuz Ron woulda murdered Harry for fancying his sister! Of course the subject hadda be changed. But I must admit... McGonagall? Really? You couldn't have thought of a more plausible answer. *sigh* ok then.
P.S. Phenomenal chapter
P.P.S. This book is exceedingly funny, thank you for bringing it into existence :)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
emmmmmmmmmmmm MIND EXPLAININ THERE HARRY? YOU WOULDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GINNY WOULD YA? HUH?!
PHENOMENALLLLLLL CHAPTERRRRRRRR I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCHHHHHHH
Phenomenal chapter.. and was it a "I like you but saving the world is my biggest priority so you'll have to wait" hug or a "I like you too let's forget Dean ever existed so he can be with Seamus and I can bee with you" hug?
I too, encounter evil plot bunnies crawling their way out of shampoo bottles with mallets in hand.
Ingrid is a lovely name. Ginny, I feel like you'd still have bad luck if you took a potion of Felix Felicis
Phenomenal chapter, the laundry scene was awfully clever!
:( Ginny... If only you knew he will like (and love) you back if he doesn't already.
Phenomenal chapter, and Ginny - go get that pygmi puff! 3
Oh no, poor Ginny! I'm starting to think this diary really is bad luck... Phenomenal chapter though!
I'm also fifteen... With red hair... And annoying brothers... and I'm nOt in love with Harry Potter. Honestly.
I'm trying so hard not to wake my parents with screams of my own. Then I'd be as dead as Ginny Weasley apparently wishes she was. Don't commit suicide. It won't get rid of the pain, only pass it onto someone else. /3
This is hilarious, what the heck. Phenomenal right off the bat. I'd love to read about my favorite fellow redhead (besides Forge and Red of course) 3 Also, this was written the year I was born, fancy that! Fifteen years and counting and still funny too! :D lovely, lovely