Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
Aaaaahhhh ! What a good fluffy story and also a site to let us known about all the stupid and fun things Ginny did
Cute -hinny chapter 10 . 6/4
Oh , let's see what will happen next , so excited
Cute -hinny chapter 9 . 6/4
Oh FINALLY , it happened !
Cute -hinny chapter 7 . 6/4
This story is wonderful !
Cute -hinny chapter 5 . 6/4
Love it ( still cracking inside)
Phenomenal story, I haven't read much of anything in Ginny's POV so this was quite nice and HAH get SHRECKT Ronald Weasley, joke's on you! Thank you for writing this masterpiece! - Myro

P.S. Almost forgot this:
Feb. 27th
1:07 AM
Gryffindor
Leo
3 ~toodles!
Ginny, I know you know you're not a Ravenclaw, but you are NOT a Ravenclaw. It's cuz Ron woulda murdered Harry for fancying his sister! Of course the subject hadda be changed. But I must admit... McGonagall? Really? You couldn't have thought of a more plausible answer. *sigh* ok then.
P.S. Phenomenal chapter
P.P.S. This book is exceedingly funny, thank you for bringing it into existence :)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
emmmmmmmmmmmm MIND EXPLAININ THERE HARRY? YOU WOULDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GINNY WOULD YA? HUH?!
PHENOMENALLLLLLL CHAPTERRRRRRRR I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCHHHHHHH
Phenomenal chapter.. and was it a "I like you but saving the world is my biggest priority so you'll have to wait" hug or a "I like you too let's forget Dean ever existed so he can be with Seamus and I can bee with you" hug?
I too, encounter evil plot bunnies crawling their way out of shampoo bottles with mallets in hand.
Ingrid is a lovely name. Ginny, I feel like you'd still have bad luck if you took a potion of Felix Felicis
Phenomenal chapter, the laundry scene was awfully clever!
:( Ginny... If only you knew he will like (and love) you back if he doesn't already.