Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
MinaPotterUesugi chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
I want to read more torture...erm... more of Ginny's diary! It's hilarious!
MinaPotterUesugi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
GENIOUS! She's so clumsy and teenager-like. I adore her!
Einsteins Tochter chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
I was rolling on the floor, my neighbour knocked on the wall to calm me down, my mother came to look what I was doing then she slapped me in the face...Nothing helped!

I just couldn't stop laughing...What the heck did you do to me?

It was bloody hilarious. You must be a genius or sort of...ahem...

In German "Goodbye" is spelled "Auf Wiedersehen", just to let my lovely know-it-all personality hang out.

P.S I'm German...So excuse everything I have written!
Priestess Kohana chapter 17 . 12/9/2007
lol, you're story made me giggle.

Fantastic job and keep up the fabulous humour!

~K
Squashes chapter 17 . 12/8/2007
This is absolutely wonderful. It is so much so that I have read it again, something I rarely to never do...I really do love it!
NorthJ chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Nice. I love the few ways that she could die. Hope theres more embarrassing moments coming up soon. Especially ones with Harry in them. He just makes things a whole lot better. Anyways Take Care!

J.D
NorthJ chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Nice. I love Ginny's diary stoires when they are well written and this is definitely well written. Very humorous at time. I wonder what she got him for his birthday though like it never specified. Anyways yeah Take Care!

J.D
Azure-x-Roze chapter 17 . 10/20/2007
Absolutely brill story! I can see why it won an award! I loved the part where he kissed her on the platform and when the most embarrasing things happened around him 2 her! Truly hilarious! Loved it! Ciao! _
bb chapter 17 . 9/27/2007
Very very very very good

P.s My name is beatrice haha
charleegirl chapter 17 . 9/26/2007
This reminded me so much of confessions of a gorgia nicholson or what ever...lol very good.
10000 Dead Roses chapter 17 . 9/24/2007
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! i loved it! i love the last comment.
10000 Dead Roses chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
awesome!
Murphy AT chapter 17 . 9/22/2007
AH! It talks! Ginny was right! Tomril IS evil! Eviller than...than...than a toad! A toad, I say!

Ginny really does have horrible luck with diaries. They just won't stand for being called inanimate. Never mind the fact that they can't stand in the first place. Oh! But what if they CAN? I have discovered their secret! Ha! Evil talking diary toads beware!
checkerboxed chapter 17 . 9/17/2007
that. was. fabulous.

my goodness. i laughed all the way through. that made my day.

and it only took me an hour-ish!

i can finish my homework!

YAY!