Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
Tommie chapter 14 . 5/22/2020
Really? McGonagall?! She's about fifty!
No, I'm pretty sure he fancies YOU.
As much as your previous actions would cause me to not believe that.
Tommie chapter 13 . 5/22/2020
That certainly wasn't something I was expecting him to say either. Even Tammy's listening now.
Tommie chapter 12 . 5/22/2020
WHAT DID YOU DRINK?!
YOU'RE HALLUCINATING! WE BETTER GET YOU TO ST. MUNGO'S IMMEDIATELY!
Tommie chapter 11 . 5/22/2020
How on earth you manage to get into these situations is completely beyond me.

You really do have bad karma. Although please don't fall in love with Professor Lupin. He's a swot, anyways.
Tommie chapter 10 . 5/22/2020
Tammy and I are none of your concern. Although now that you ask, we are doing quite well together.
And it's karma, not kharmu, or whatever ludicrous name you've thought of. I can see why you would have bad karma though, after forcing your poor diary to put up with all of this girly wailing nonsense. You know, Hannah Abbot is much nicer to Tammy than you are to me.
Well, I have to go meet Tammy now.

P.S. (By Tammy) He HUGGED you?! After EVERYTHING?! He is doing a right terrible job!
Tommie chapter 9 . 5/22/2020
You know, I really thought you were doomed.
And what do you mean I'm not special enough to dream about?! You literally tell me EVERYTHING!
Tommie chapter 8 . 5/22/2020
You're doomed.
Very much so.
Honestly, where do you even get such bad luck?
Tommie chapter 7 . 5/22/2020
I'm not really that evil, you know.

And I do talk!
(Your list of 101 Ways to Kill Yourself is absolutely ridiculous.)
v chapter 17 . 5/12/2020
Good job! Loved this story.
Tog Obsessed chapter 17 . 5/6/2020
This was SO funny. You did a great job.
empress28 chapter 17 . 4/23/2020
PLEASE GIVE US MORE... YOU CAN"T END IT HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
LeVi chapter 17 . 4/17/2020
Ok, this was written before I was born but it is still one of the funniest things I've ever read.
thereaperd chapter 17 . 11/9/2019
As this was last updated in 2005, you'll probably never read this but, that was one of the best ending lines this could have had! I was dying. Great story.
Dedellia chapter 17 . 10/8/2019
Hello!

I had a nice time reading your fic ! It was funny to read and it was just long enough. Thank you for that!
Violet chapter 17 . 8/17/2019
THIS IS AMAZING! I read this all in one day over the course of an eight hour car ride and it literally went by SOOO fast! Great job!
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »