Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
Mudblood Conspiracy chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Bwahahahahahaha fancying MCGONAGALL? Lol that just made my day, thanks for making this so awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
HAHAHAHAHA
Lady Voldemort chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
WRITE MORE!
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just read my review and it had the word motorcycle in there... no idea why but that wasn't supposed to be in there. Opps..
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
I am so glad that I finally read this! I put motorcycle a couple days because I was unsure but this is really funny and somewhat cute! ,:D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
2 people r made Prefects not 3
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was hilarious LOL :D
Brightleaf chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Sorry, you probably don't care. I don't want to appear picky or something, but in the third chapter, towards the end, when Ginny is saying goodbye to her diary, it should actually spell "WIEDERsehen" not "WEIDERsehen". I'm Austrian and German is my mother tongue... It's really not important at all, I just wanted to point it out...
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
I loved your story v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v. much
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
AMAZING! This is the best story I've ever read, honestly. It couldn't be better :D
dapwimwi chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I LOVE IT! Ha! It's so funny! XD
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
That was actually a really dramatic ending. Love the story btw
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Sorry i didn't review most of the other chapters, but it was so good I just kept on reading! This is 'bloody' hilarious.
Thirst4light chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
I read this kind fluffy fic a lot where Ginny tells the adding a diary was a great !

PS:I didn't to your fic..:)
Thirst4light chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
I ate 3 different flavors of ice-creams an hour ago and now my stomach is not acting in a good your fic is keeping my mind off from the urge to chapter..really a hug?that's a slap on any girl's face.
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »