Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
does it really matter chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
THIS IS THE BEST DIARY FIC I HAVE EVER READ
(and i have read plenty)
plz update soon.
padfootedmoony chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
cool...can't wait for more.
hpgoldensnitch chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
This story is too cute! Love the way you have Ginny raving in diary form. Can't wait for the next chapter!
JamieBell chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Extremely hilarious, I love Ginny's sarcastic humor! Great job, looking forward to more!
pigmy chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
hey-
LOVE THIS FIC! it's really funny.. please continue!
by the way.. i just realised both younger weasleys names are.. well alcohol! look.. ronald.. diminutive.. ron.. which is a wine... and ginny.. real name.. ginevra.. is another wine! wo..
PLEASE CONTINUE! or i'll kick someones ass.. not yours of course
hry pttr chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
heeyuk heeyuk it sounds like the whole georgia nicholson diary thing, except better and with harry potter! cool!
strawberry321 chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
This is wicked funny! I'm laughing my head off. You must continue!
aizan19 chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
so cute! and funny! i look forward to reading the next chapter.
Jenny and Clem and That Lot chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Hehe. I love this. Write more please. It's HILARIOUS!
Dolineth chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
LOL! This is killing me slowly with fits of laughter, it's one of the best fanfictions I've read in months! Especially when you wrote: "People are going to think that I write things on my forehead. Brilliant." I think I scared my little brother...
Update, please! *draws pentagram on floor, sits herself in the middle of it and chants for a new chapter*
angel-on-earth chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
good story. can't wait for next chapter. bravo! bravo!bravo! bravo!bravo! bravo!bravo! bravo!bravo! bravo!bravo! bravo!bravo! bravo!bravo! bravo!bravo! bravo!bravisimo!
colourmydreams chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Great story! I was laughing so much that my mum came and asked me what it was that was so funny...
Just one thing, Rowling has written on her homepage ( .com) that Ginny's real name is Ginerva, not Virginia.
Makotochi chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Very funny
juxtaposed chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
LoL. This was great, absolutely hilarious. Keep it coming!
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 Next »