Reviews for Diary of a Red Head
strawberry-sunset194 chapter 17 . 11/4/2010
I love this story, it was so funny! And truthfully, awesomely and humorously written.

Congratulations! :)
Squid7000 chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
One word: AWWWSS!

This was SO WONDERFUL. I loved it to heck - Ginny's characterization was unique and funny, as was Harry's and the rest of her family. They were all adorable together.

I especially loved Ginny's relationship with her diary - and how she eventually grew to love it. And the last entry - the one by the Diary itself, right? - was brilliant. It made me SO HAPPY and really was THE perfect way tp end this story.

Great job. You're incredible.

Squid
AB chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This story is funny and all, but I think Harry is a little OOC.
sgHEARTShp chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Haha honestly the best chapter in the whole story! You're an amazing writer! Im in love with this story I've read it 12 Times now! I love how Ginny writes on how shes NOT going to tell us somthing then she does ahah I love the flashing Harry bit!
Wondering Hail chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
awesome and super funny story :D haha
ForgottenTales chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
LOL Ginny was hilarious. I think she might be PMS-ing. I don't even know what she's talking about half the time.

Poor diary. And poor Harry. XD
caraisabella chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
This is fantastic, I wish you wrote more :) Great ending btw
gibbz chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
OMG that was an amazing story. i laughed till i cried. thank you
HerGoldenWings chapter 17 . 12/23/2009
;D BRILLIANTT;
BugnessMonster chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
Hahaha woow! The way this story is written doesn't usually interest me but I couldn't help go from chapter to chapter! I read this in about 2 hours. The last sentence had me laughing so hard!
Daydreaming Lover chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
Enjoyed it v. much, thanks. )
Crisalyde chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
That was a great, hilarious read. The writing style reminds me very much of Karen Rivers' books about this quirky hypochondriac, Hayley Andromeda. Loved the candidness and your take on Ginny. I don't usually find Harry hot in fan fictions, but in this one, strangely, I do. ;)
ATigressAshore chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved it!

_

'Ginny, why is the area around your eyes blue?

'It's called make-up, Ron.'

'Well, don't wear any. You look like a scarlet woman.'

Die Ron.

DIE.

Note to self: steal Ron's diary and read it to Hermione. Every bloody word in it.

_

Hilarious!
onpointe91 chapter 17 . 7/24/2009
I just wanted to say that I read this story a few years ago, and today I randomly remembered it and how much I loved it so I decided to come back and read it again. And I laughed the entire way through. You are an incredibly creative (and hilarious) writer.

I'm so glad there's a sequel, which I'm off to read right now...
Nothingofimportance chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Laughed. A. Lot. Which wasn't the best since I was reading this at midnight. Loved it! It was more real and not cliched like a lot of other fanfics! Great work!

PS. The name is actually my username I just didn't want to log in
1,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »