Reviews for All Things Must Change
pinksnow chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
beautiful smut!both Amon and Robin are in character!keep writing more!
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow! that was a real neat read! I liked it! 5/5!
Reena Sickle chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was great, I loved it, I'm printing it out so I can read it in school during boring classes or on really long car trips.
tankbbg chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
hell yeah! Go Amon! Go Robin! You totally rock dude! Wonderfully orchestrated and in character! Be proud of yourself. Pat yourself on the back!
wendyghost chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow, that was umm verry interesting, really, really interesting.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
Cat chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
(applause)I LOVE IT!I really like the way you discribed every thing. you should diffienetly

write more!
lily chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Your writing is beautiful! The detail you used was amazing. I really hope you continue this story (or write another).
DarkPyroPlanet chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
That, my friend, was freakin' awesome. *giggle* I loved it. This was a great one-shot type thingy, maybe even a chapter story? Hm? *hinthint, nudgenudge* Anyway, can't wait to read more of your work. Arigato and sayonara for now!
Jme
Lara1786 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
WOW! that was awesome! please continue this, 'cause it could get really interesting! -lara
Finchgirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Steamy.
Um, you had a couple of there/thier problems, but other then that, great story!
ShiroKitsune chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Aiee! I love the lyric repetition of 'two years.' Goodness but this is intense. It built up perfectly. I hope to see more.
Parnoid chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I love the timber of this story. I can add very little that has not already been said.
Two years ago. Wow.
One small editing note though, it should have read 'she climbed onto the bed' not 'she climbed unto the bed'
Unto generally denotes conceren or reverence.
Kathryn Anne chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Subtle, understated, almost dreamlike. You move seamlessly between observation and action. ( favs)
Hyper Musician chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I SO LOVE IT! Lol! Sorry, it's just such a good story, I'm so glad that I got to read it! I love the ending! Lol! Great story!
Bana