Reviews for A Question, With Answers
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I have read this at least half a dozen times and keep coming back to it. It is angsty as hell but it hits some truth about these two that pulls me in. "He is her hand, pleasuring her and bearing her sword," "I am not what I am doing," "Who are you? but he did not need to be kind" ... just absolutely fantastic.

And I really loved the line "I will not write a love poem, and it will be for you." :) Very Lennier.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
A poetically dark little fic, this. An interesting read, one way to do the D/L ship that's very different. Thanks for uploading :)
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Exotic. You really deserve more reviews for this. It captures a very passionate emotion.
RizzoC chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Really good. Very powerful. Thank you.
igbogal chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I'm glad that I bothered to take a look at some of the other fics you've written - this one is harshly beautiful. On tv at least, true love between people with nothing in common is tried and true and truly boring. It would have been nice to see this happen, adding depth to the main characters' 'perfect' marriage. You just know that John would have forgiven her anything anyway, as long as she didn't get a bad hair day or the first trace of cellulite ;)