Reviews for A Question, With Answers
Yone chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Dark, poetic and erotic. Through the word ,would' it seems to me like this is what Lennier espected after these strange meeting with Delenn at the dark taverne. This is the only thing he could hope for and it still seemes almost enough, so resigned and lost he is. You really captured the characters here.
I like how traumatised Delenn from the interrogation still is, how she still desperatly wonders who she is, her remorse about her past. She knows she needs Lennier, but like at the show she still somehow tries to destroy him, because he is kind of the Minbari part of her. You also not forgot what for a dark, even brutal and unscrupulous character she is. Most other people I know only see Sheridans lapdog.
And the way Lennier only defines himself in relation to her and how he is absolutly nothing without her, is also so much him.
These questions make it all poetic and somehow even a bit mystical.
There were only two short parts that interfere me. You wrote she pulls him over her, but I just can't imagine Lennier being at top. He is so submissive and devoted, I think he would rather utterly give himself to her. And Delenn does this to cope with her problems of identiy and her past, so I think she would like to have control.
I also couldn't see that he fights her down, only in the other way around.
These questions make it all poetic and somehow even a bit mystical.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I have read this at least half a dozen times and keep coming back to it. It is angsty as hell but it hits some truth about these two that pulls me in. "He is her hand, pleasuring her and bearing her sword," "I am not what I am doing," "Who are you? but he did not need to be kind" ... just absolutely fantastic.

And I really loved the line "I will not write a love poem, and it will be for you." :) Very Lennier.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
A poetically dark little fic, this. An interesting read, one way to do the D/L ship that's very different. Thanks for uploading :)
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Exotic. You really deserve more reviews for this. It captures a very passionate emotion.
RizzoC chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Really good. Very powerful. Thank you.
igbogal chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I'm glad that I bothered to take a look at some of the other fics you've written - this one is harshly beautiful. On tv at least, true love between people with nothing in common is tried and true and truly boring. It would have been nice to see this happen, adding depth to the main characters' 'perfect' marriage. You just know that John would have forgiven her anything anyway, as long as she didn't get a bad hair day or the first trace of cellulite ;)