Reviews for Wesley Saves the Day...Again
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hah! But it's true, Wesley saves them way too much.

Nice take on it!
pyr0 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
"Picard: Do I look like I care? Go to sickbay!"

Great job! :) Even greater show...I think I liked most the part where Worf was hunting Data's cat, which turned out to be a Romulan spy. Genius! Wesley could never die too many times...
LuckieCharmz chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
lol
Kitti chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Nice. Sadly, rather accurate at times. Oh well...
Gaeriel Palpatine chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
GREAT! that's so funny! (I didnt' understand why they were all blind at the beginning...lool!)
sporte chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
*chants* SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!.. a u get the picture ;)
chill13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
That was so funny! you charicatured the charictures perfectly. 'Everything conveniantly turned off for the sake of the plot' that was genious
irisbud chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Nice job! Really funny!
borgfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
like. like very much indeed. Anti-Wesley...Good. Very good! ;)
nevabeenkissed chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
like, catie! that's so beautiful. but how could you kill wesley, you love wesley!
Lady Moo chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
That was sooooo funny! Atleast somebody finally listened to Wesley (even if he ruined the show) oh well! good job!
deeske chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
lol GO SPOT

{Worf, in background, is attempting to get Guinan to cook the cat. Data is arguing with him.}{Worf and Data start to fight as the cat starts to attack people in Ten Forward}

roflmao
prosopopeya chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! SEQUEL PLEASE! Even though I like Wesley, this is HILARIOUS!
Anna Yolei chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
THAT WAS F*CKING FUNNY!
ScapeGirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
*rolls around on the floor laughing while family stares* OMG! That was so funny! "Troi: Disappointment! Concerns about salary! Curiosity about where the captain got his undies!" LMAO!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »