Reviews for In the candle light
ryoky chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Dammit i wan A A A. The story must go on also can i have a plushie. I love yaoi. I've benn told i talk to much.
Raistlins Lover chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
AW How Cute! more more
She-Pirate chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
AAGGH CUTTE! You MUST continue! *huhhles* CUTE!
Omega Weapon chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
WHOA!IS IT ME OR THEY ALREADY KISSING AND STUFF? DAWN RIGHT!IT'S BETTER BE A)CONTINUE!UPDATE!PEACE OUT!
luci lui chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
continue it's getting really good
Jan-chan chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Cute!_~ *hugs Riku and Sora plushies* Do update soon, I am looking forward to what you have in stored for us! Gambate yo!
RenaeAurora chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
The couch scene was hysterical I was laughing for 2 minutes. even though the thought of sora and riku being gay has never crossed my mind, its a cute story. I dont really support those kinds of things, but your story is just so darn cute. keep it up!
Omega Weapon chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
SO FAR,SO GOOD!
Ink2 chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
cool...thoguh speechless? hm.. well not gonna say anything...hehe that ok well going great, and there ussually is a plot in everything even if its just to entertain oh well..i doubt i'm making any sense so hehe i'll just be going now.. bye *waves*
Yuki Bombay chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
cute cute...you better finish writing this soon! rawr! cya tomorro love.
thekatgrl chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
aww... i love the rain! rain stories are so good for cuddling! tee hee. great story, update soon, pretty please?
Yuki Bombay chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
way to go love. wonderful chapter...now write more...*smiles sweetly*
Omega Weapon chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
LIKE IT!please update soon!
Hearts.Pocky chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Nice story, I like the idea! But, at least put 'thoughts' or Blah Blah Blah, thought So-and-So when. Limit it down to 1 "!" or 1-2 (for example)"w"s in "aww". It looks much cleaner. Don't use "..." when you should use a comma. (An example is "Aww man...not again!" Could be "Aww man, not again!") Don't just assume we know who's talking, put '"blah" Said/ replied/ retorted/sneered/said angrily, (etc.) So-And so'. Always capitalize the beginning of sentences ("haha! I told ya I'd beat you" Could be "Haha! I told you I'd beat you!" Smirked Riku (or something like that)), don't forget to use commas ("Yeah yeah.." Could be "Yeah, yeah...") and DOn't over use the "..."! Otherwise,

Great story, please update soon!
diamond-princess2006 chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
aw they are so okward it's to cute keep going !
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »