Reviews for History of Blue Eyes
DaughterofDante chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Good story so far! Pleasr continue!
dootadoot chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
i will keep reading to see where this is going. its caught my interest so far
Sue Do-Nim chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Yay! You're continuing this! I'm solo Happy! YaY! I usually give up waiting for a new chapter after a year. But you came back with this one... YaY! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
Dragon Dagger chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
YAY! I kept this fic on my watch list. I'm very happy that you have returned to it and will eb continuing as I was very interested in the direction you were taking this originally. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this now.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This is an interesting take on things. I hope you are going to take this story to Japan. How much of Teardrop is going into this?
Cyn Finnegan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Yep, Odin has blue eyes. That's where Heero gets them from. :)
Female Marauder chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
You have no idea how happy I am at this moment. My phone just went off, alerting me to an email about your update. So, obviously, I came over here to check up on what you've got going. THANK YOU so much for not giving up on this story! It's really quite interesting, and I completely adore it.

Female Marauder
fanruby chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Very interesting! Can't wait to se what happends next. please update soon!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
:3 Now this I like, this is what I was looking for when I searched fics concerning Heero and Odin.

-adds to favorites- Thank you very much for writing.
Female Marauder chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
This is really good. I hope you continue it. It sounds like it could become a really amazing story.

-Female Marauder-
cole chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
AWESOME, I always wanted to know what it would be like if Heeros older self had met his father. I am just wondering to be a member on is it free or do you have to pay?
Tina-Chan 0 chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Hi !

Please what about the rest!

I want to read more and more please update as soon as possible!

This fic is very interesting

Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Nice, I'd been thinking of toying with the idea of Odin being Heero's father, just that Heero knew already. Anyway lovely work plz continue
Kristine chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Please continue the story! I really like the way you started it. Update soon!
MoJoJessJo chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
See! I can read! Sorry it took me so long!

Interesting bit of family history and politics going on there! Also, you are totally rocking the Odin POV my seme!