Reviews for No Man is an Island
Haleydove chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
I am not really sumbitting but is this going to be continued?
Norwegianchick101 chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
omg, I love this story-it made me cry
Slo Motion chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
Yay! You updated! I feel bad for Mary. And you're right, the 7th Heaven writers ruin every good couple. Examples of this are, Mary and Wilson, Chandler and Roxanne, Simon and Cecilia, etc. And then they always replace them with crappy couples (ex: Mary and Carlos, Martin and Cecilia, Simon and Georgia, Chandler and Kendall, Roxanne and Martin's dad, etc)! Well, update soon!

-Alexa (aka MadonnaFan2005[newest penname])
Babs567 chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
Great chapter.

-Babs
Alexa chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
OMG! I hope Mary and Wilson get together. I love it! Please update soon!
KayKayeLLe chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
Waah. Poor Mary. Lucy always does have a way of ruining things. I just hope she doesn't end up ruining Mary and Wilson.
Erin1983 chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
you finally updated!

what's wrong with you? I can't believe your still alive and *sigh* I'm always gonna love Kevin haha I'm gonna steal him away from Lucy one day!

Great job

r/r my stories if you ever get a chance!
10thCamdenwannabe chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Interesting idea bringing in the Mary and Wilson relationship. I always thought those two were great for each other. Great story! Write more soon.
Fan chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Great story. I always loved the Mary-Wilson relationship, but my favorite was Mary-Robbie. Please write more soon.
Babs567 chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
Aw, poor Mary and Wilson! Great job, though!

-Babs
pampongchamp chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
ek! i'm so happy right now, i havent read a good 7h fic in like forever...i know ive said this before, but you are really growing as a writer. you seem to have a deeper insight to what your characters want, and what goes through their heads. i loved this chapter, i love this story, and i love you! this is the best Christmas present ever! *kisses*
Slo Motion chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
Yay, you updated! I liked this chapter, I feel bad for Mary. Hope you update soon, Mary and Wilson are meant to be!

-Alexa
Erin1983 chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
OMG!

You finally updated this fan fic! I literally had to re-read it all over again just so I could remember how this story started.

Oh yeah, about the name change. Well I needed a new look or something LOL

Great story as usual!
KayKayeLLe chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
Aw, that brought teras to my eyes! I'm so happy that you updated. Dramatic irony is the best thing ever and your story is just great. :)
buffyhu chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
I love it! I think that Mary and Wilson are made to be together! Just go on!