Reviews for An Affair to Forget
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
HA! AHAHA! HA! HAHAHAHAHA! Please add another chapter, this is hilarious.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
*uproarious laughter* This was nothing short of classic.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Taaroko chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hehee! This fic is pretty much legendary in my group of friends. We include lines from it when engaging in quote wars. I mean, seriously, even my dad has read it. So much awesome. Seriously mad skills.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow. I can't wait for more!
brjosk chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Snicker. The poetic irony kills me. _ The last line could not have been more perfect.
LivingOnASquare chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This was hysterical! Snape's note to Lockhart was just priceless. Excellent story! I loved it!
Zosha chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I have read this so many times and it still has me laughing untill tears come to mey eyes. It is absolutly brilliant.

I love it. So funny.
Kristi chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hah! Loved this. Been enjoying your stuff, it's so fun.
Lunatique chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Damn near died laughing. You. Are. A. Genius.
Lady Whitehart chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
ROFLMBO

This has to be one of the most histerically funny thing that I have read since Dog, Quaffles and Hoops! Thanks!
duj chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Great explanation for why Dumbledore chose to appoint the subservient best friend of the crazed killer who was coming to kill his favourite student (to the best of his knowledge.) I really can't think of any other/good reason.
Sushi chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Man, this is hilarious. I have read it ahundred times and still laugh out loud when I read it. Good job!
Marotte chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
wow..great fic.. i was laughing especially at the part where snape writes the little note that tells lockhart to die..lol...you know, you've been niffled at fictionalley, not once..but Twice!...even though there is only supposed to be one niffle to each story(they made an error).. but still you should feel special..because your story is very original..seriously, did you first come up with the idea and then decided to add the whole remus thing to it..or did you first think about the dumbledore contacting remus thing and then came up with the story (i wanna know email me... great story.

Marotte
Weather-Witch chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Ha! I loved your story. It was great. Do'ya know you've been niffiled over at Fanfiction Alley? Good on you mate, that's a pretty high recomendation.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
ahahahaha. i loved it, you're hilarious. and i like ur bio...those fanfiction people really are intolerant. oh shit, shudnt have said that out loud. theyll be coming after me now.