Reviews for When Fury Is Spent, There Remains Only Emptiness
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love it. You perfectly captured Snape's voice, and the last line comes as a punch in the guy. Heartwrenching.
Athalanta chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Very well written. I both laughed at your writing and cried because of Severus. Poor guy.
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Cheers!
Stormysilence chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
..that was great..I just felt so sorry for severus..drinking all by himself.. "i wanted to belong somewhere.."..*sniff* :D
Ariana chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*sniff* That's sad!... But very good... Yep, very good...
Meatball chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Ah, my poor beloved Sev, drinking all by himself...this is good, and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that Harry should have minded his own damned business! He's had a terrible upbringing, though, and is pretty headstrong. I don't see Sev realizing that he, himself, is bitter...I think he thinks he's perfectly alright. BTW according to , it's his birthday today! :-) Is it just me or does something called FireWhiskey sound like it would leave a killer hangover? I hope somehow, some way, Sev does eventually realize how insane it is to hold a grudge against Harry for his father's actions. Harry never even knew his father, and it's not his fault that he looks like him. Poor Sev! I like this!

:-) Cheers!
duj chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Nice oneshot.
egor11572 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Great job at getting into Snape's character! I enjoyed it!
Bain Sidhe chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This story illustrates why I love Severus. He's so heartbreakingly sad, and even when he's being awful, I can't help but feel compassion for him. What a terrible life he's led, and people can say all they want about Sirius and Harry and Remus not having it easy, either- they had *friends*. Poor Severus never had anyone- is it any wonder he turned, in desperation, to the first people to offer him acceptance? Great story, I've always been a fan of yours, ever since you introduced me to and hooked me on Severus/Hermione, which remains to this day my favorite (and only) ship.
duj chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Poor Snape. Yes, I can see this.
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
The "I'm not a bad person, I'm just unloved" thing was a little overdone, but hey. I liked the bit with the Firewhisky. You went from cauldron-cleaning swill to prime vintage. It was funny. Yes. I'm done now.
M'cha Araem
Magorian chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Beautifully true to life (and the books) as always. Love your work.
Sindie chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
That is a beautiful and very "hit-the-head-on-the-nail" portrayal of how Snape must have felt after Harry looked into his Pensieve. Poor Snape... *sniff*
captainrose chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
*sniffle* waah! Sevvy! *huggles Severus*
SS: Choking-not-breathing-...cracked rib..s...
Johnny D: Well, while Cat is choking the life out of Snivellus-I mean Severus, Cat likes ur lil story and hopes you continue your writing skills in this section. Ciao
Cat
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
"no one wanted me" - *sniffle* This is so sadly true.
Wow.