Reviews for Candles
Amused chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I always thought Yukina was more bad-ass than she let on.

She had to be to survive in Demon World searching for her brother until she got captured.

Wanting one fight with her brother is awesome.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Well I loved this!
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
A nice some what sad story.

But I like the ending.
Candelabra chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
oh ... ah. I love it.

The little Shizuru/Hiei bit, with it not being a blatant sort of thing ... I loved it. And I loved the whole thing. And the last two lines. and. .. the whole thing.

*worships you*

yllom21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Interesting ending, I was totally not expecting that. Nice job and good charecterization.
Blossomwitch chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
snort Loved the ending. I think you got the characters spot-on in this, well done! The little reiken rattle cracked me up, too. I can so see Shizuru telling Hiei off, and it has never occurred to me before to wonder what kind of weapon she could produce if she chose to... hm... anyway this is so the sort of thing Yukina would do, very nice fic.
Nyctalopia chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Always loved this story, just re-found it, and it made my day. Love the last conversation. Do you write Shizuru often?
teh wheelbarrow chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I LOVED IT! Haha. You characterized the characters wonderfully, especially Shizuru. And Yukina. I loved Shizuru's dialogue with Yukina, very nice. And also her dialogue with Hiei, hilarious. I really liked the idea of this fic. Beautifully written, GREAT GREAT JOB! -adds to faves-
EaglesSpirit chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
awesome. i really liked this. you're an awesome writer and i'm putting u on my faves. you keep characters in-charascter, have wonderful grammar, detil, etc. i need to pick up on some of the things you use. *snickers*

but seriously, reading well-written fics like this indirectly help me improve my own writing. i love your stuff!

sayonara bye bye!

tiffy

P.S. I LOVE and ADORE the thing between Shizuru and Hiei!
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Yukina fics are just so darned cute... It kills me... *melts*

You did a great job with the characterization of Shizuru and Yukina. The whole thing was just so adorable. And well written. And just all-around great.
Evren chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I loved it! There are no words to describe it! and I had probably better stop talking before I bore you out of your wits! please write more!

PLEASE!
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
AWESOME! I love your fanfiction! This is greatly detailed! I love how you made Shizuru very strong (and very flirtatious XD) around Hiei. Hiei "cute", what next? :ninja:

Well great job! If this is a one-shot it's for the better! I love stories that let me make up endings for them... :ninja: Well anyways! Great job! And remember flamers only keep you warm at night and roast marshmallows! JA!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Excellent.
Pai927 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Really sweet, really beautiful. I enjoyed this story very much.
Ochita chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This is really good very muchly so! continue in onegai! Ja ne!