Reviews for Final Goodbye
Light Onthemayo chapter 1 . 1/7
I couldn't help laughing when I hit that last line. This piece sounded every bit as awkward as you'd expect for a guy standing above a grave trying to get his thoughts out in the open. At first, I was thinking Blake. Then maybe Trapper due to some of the inconsistencies with the show. But when he mentioned Trapper, I had to force myself not to read the last line of the piece. Funny as hell right when you hit the end.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I wanted to let you know that I added this story to my community Swamped: the best in MASH fan fiction. If you have any objections, please PM me.
stormyskies73 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OK, a fic with my three favourite characters. Yay!
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
That was PRICELESS! Completely took me by surprise.
Nyna chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
FANtastic! Loved it!
R.I.P. Tuttle... ;)
alienbeing chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hahaha- Loved it... and I loved the idea that he would have an official burial!
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I found this story a long time ago before I had a Fanfiction account. when I got one I looked for this story but never found it until today. Ironically I was looking up some stories for Arlington National cementary. I wanted to read what the ordinary man and woman thought about the place in their stories. Now that I have found this story I am adding it to my favorites.
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I happened upon this and it's very good.
SierraTangoCharlie chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I know it's kind of old, but I had to comment.

I honestly thought he was talking to Henry or Trapper, up until Trapper was mentioned, then I just thought it was Henry. I admit, my eyes started getting misty, before I smiled at the very end. Well done.
Kerri chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
nice one great going.
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wow! I sure was surprised when it turned out to be Tuttle Hawkeye was visiting. I had thought it was Henry, and the reference to not knowing what they would bury was simply to do with the fact that Henry's body couldn't be recovered. I so love the symbology of how this visit helped Hawkeye put closure on the relationship he had with his imaginary friend from childhood. This surely marked a turning point in his maturation, not only because his make believe friend was no more, but because his experiences in Korea did force him to grow up a lot before he was honorably discharged and sent stateside.

Please write more fictions like this!
unsubscribe chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
hahaha! That was really funny. It was also kinda depressing 'cause he was finally letting go of "Tuttle". "Tuttle" is one of my fav episides, I love what you did w/ it.
doc chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Sad...kind of funny at the end, but still sad. I always wondered what Hawkeye thought about saying his imaginary friend died.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I love it. I love it! You have such a wide range of talent! I like that tuttle is a symbol of Hawkeye's youth, much like Radar's teddy bear. Fantastic job. Brilliant!

Midget
smellerby chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
sad and funny i thought he would be saying bye to like trapper not henry but it turns up tuttle haha