Reviews for What's Inside
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
"Is very simple, 626. When Mommy experiment and Daddy experiment loving eachother very much, they-"

HILLARIOUS! LOL!
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Hey, this is Faith- the girl who used to review your stories a WAY long time ago. XD I was just thinking about this fanfic the other day, and I began searching for it again.

Needless to say, I found it.

Anywho, I just wanted to let you know how much your stories inspired me when I was a wee writer. I always felt bad that you never continued this one, but I understand how it goes. Still, I'm glad you left it up. It's nice to revisit the past; 188 was my favorite L&S fancharacter, and it was great to "see" his son alive.

Ah, well. Enough rambling. Just wanted you to know I'm still a fan. :)
Kitten630 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Oh boy, this chappie gave me the hebe jebis! Komadjie? Cool name! I love this even more with every chappie!

Yours truly, Kitten630
Kitten630 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I dunno who 188 is, but his son sound AWESOME! I've only read a small amount and it's already incredible!

Yours truly, Kitten630
Adrian Simenlat chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
this was a great story I could visualise everything and you did not change any of the charactors personalitthis peronalitys. yet Can you e-mail me the chapter before this one?
Suitirios FKA Tyler Buckland chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Please don't tell me that you abandoned this fic.
mostextremeprincess chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
if her mother is not that strong how did basha carry 188's kid? sorry for mentioning 624 (angel) twice I didn't know ya got the review.
PetiteCherri chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I've been waiting long for this story...I like it. Komadjie seems sweet and harmless, especially since he didn't know his father.

I would appreciate it if (evil grin) Komadjie goes after Jumba after he learns about his father's life and death.

I absolutely love your 188/son stories. I can't wait if you're going to make more sequels!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
Great fic so far. I'm not surprised at what Jumba did, he had a bad experience with the father so it doesn't surprise me how he acted toward the son.
Heart of Blades chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
Jumba is such a creep. Poor Komadjie, I hope they let him go, if not, oh well. Great chapter, update soon.
K9 The First chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
K9: Wow. I didn't think Jumba could be predjedice.

6-3-0: Well I don't think that's intierly the case. I think a small reason is that, if Koma knew about his father, he'd be really depressed.

K9: Hmm. You've got a point there.

6-2-9: (looks at koma's position as Basha's 'prisoner') *chukles*

K9 and 6-3-0: Oh PLEASE! PWS would NOT have the story go like that you perv!
Amber Treelights chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
COOL! I loved that line from 'Cat in the Hat'! XD Komadjie sounds so cute! Update soon! Bye! _
Tyler Buckland chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Come on, man! Update again! We're dying for more of this! It's so awsome. Please put the next chapter up soon. Do it for your fans! _
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
VWE! You're back, Pie! *huggle* I've missed these fanfictions so! It's lookin' good! I await more! _
K9 The First chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
K9: (Homestar runner) DA da da! (normal) I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER MAN! WHAT TOOK SO LONG!
6-2-9: -o-
K9: SHUT UP!
*if you've seen the Austin Powers movies, this missing scene is like all the 'Dr. Evil telling Scott to shut up scenes' put together*
6-2-9: *British accent* Oh you're no fun any more!
K9: Look, if ya shut up, I won't tell 6-3-0 what you do while she's showering.
6-2-9: *gasp* YOU WOULDN'T!
K9: (sits back and crosses arms) Try me.