Reviews for Of Snow and Blankets and More Snow
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Rhian-chan. you. are. a. god. I look to you as the most awesome Excel fanic writer and I strive to be just as good in said subject matter.

Back when one discovered that Ilpala-sama was sharing warmth with badger man instead of Excel, I think I screamed along with you lol! Sadly did not see that one coming. Excellent job once again!
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I just about cried along with you when Excel almost, but not quite, grasped the "get naked with Ilpala-sama to make him and all us fangirls happy" idea. Well I guess what they say is true...almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. -_-
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Yay for random falling cottages! Oh, and yay for the Great Will of the Macrocosm too. :3
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
"He turned around slowly and glared at the trumpeters that had apparently been following them around. "Will you kindly go away?""

*dies laughing*

HAIL LORD ILPALAZZO!

Dude that human/badger shit was epic and you really did well with Excel's made-up songs lol!
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
What do you mean you can't write Excel? You're doing a damn good job I say! That and your ability to write it like it's part of the anime, aka breaking the fourth wall and the insertion of yourself, had me rolling on the floor with such laughter! XDD

You go! *thumbs up*
Cal reflector chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
Your creative genius and command of humor continues to amaze me.
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Bravo, Rhianwen, bravo.
Lady Papillon Rose chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
...and we still couldn't trust Excel to figure out such an obvious plot contrivance...I love you, Ms. Author-lady!
Rurouni Idoru chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Now I must say, Excel's hard to write, but you did her very well. And Ilapalazzo was BEAUTIFULLY executed. I like just how helpful he was when the sled/throne lost control. Also, your author insert was the best I've ever seen, and it worked in perfect Excel Saga fashion!

Incidentally, looking over your sheer amount of ROD fics has made me want to see all of ROD the TV right now. Just so I can read them in context.
Serenity Winner chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
*melts in a puddle of goo*

*...runs away to imagine the rest of the story*

You're my new favorite autor :D
D-Channerz chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
EXCELLENT! _ Very funny and in character. I loved this. XD GREAT JOB!
Diva Urd chapter 5 . 10/14/2004
ARGH! *gasps for breath* Air... I haven't laughed this hard since my cat ran full force into the living room wall! That was great - you sure you didn't supply some scripts for the series? ;-)
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Dude ur story rocks! it's hilarious!
SILENT TROWA chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
Usually, i would avoid most forms of self insert, but your style of keeping in tandem with the style of the orginal excel saga intrigued me. It made made for a good done indeed.
qtips rescue me chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Ah...it ended...? Ah well, it was REALLY good and very funny.