Reviews for Crush
kjkhk chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
more sex
Mikee1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Cute. Old fic but cute nonetheless. And well thought out for such a short one. Your writing is good.
CHUMP chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
heehehe thats good but the song sucks. well next time write ONLY the Fic okey .
teh queen of randomness chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I didn't read the unrevised one so I'll say that this story is awesome! Ash should realize that Misty is a angry girl who needs anger management classes
SPARTAN-275 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
AAML disgusts me nice fic
Michelicious chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Sweet fanfic! im not a great fan of advanceshippy and i have to admit that once i hated May but i figured out that just because she wasn't Misty i had no rights to hate her (pretty immature huh?) so i appreciate her a lil more lol but still she isnt misty :P but she Is may so ill respect her. Anyway you totally got me i thought that itd be a love triangle or fight between may and Misty and there it turns out that ash loves May wow lol im still surprised anyways i hope ill see another one of your fanfic

C ya!

Michelicious
tallkalot chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
i liked it but you kould have made it more drown out but i love the ash/may thing i hate ash/misty parings
Sizcor chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
May is a 10 year old girl, Ash is a teenage boy only interisted in pokemon, a little girl like May SHOULD NOT be kissing/Dating ect.

Misty is only 1 year older than ash so i think...i dunno great stroy though-*
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
ASHMAY ROCKS! like also your other fics. I'm reading them! BREANDANMAY WHOPEE! i thoguht no one would have a great idea!
Kanta-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
O! Nice fanfic thingy! Sorry about reviewing late-ish. I just now heard "Crush" by Mandy Moore. ;; I had to listen to it first before I actually read the story.

I have never read a story with May's (first person) POV before. I say it's creative. _ And cute! As I was reading it. I was like, "NO! HE CAN'T LIKE misty!" But as I read on, May's crush (Ash LOL) finally sets his heart for the right person. . . . May! *claps* Yay!

Know what, I think I'm going back to be an Advanceshipper once again. The song really matched the story er. . . . And/Or vice versa. ;; Well, gots to go now!
DragoKnight chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Nice story. I love Advanceshipping and this was a good one. Thanks for the reviews for my fic. When I write another I'll be sure to let you know.
finalwish chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Thanks for reviewing my story I was a too lazy to make up how Brendan got there...ehehehe...

Your fic was good...Advanceshipping is cute! _ But it was a bit rushed. You should write a little more detail about "what" exactly caused Ash to change his mind and what they were doing over the past month and such...A bit sudden but okay! At least you wrote that Ash said May reminded him of Misty...that was good there.

See you on Serebii soon!
mayfan chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
It's pretty good. I liked it.
Sayala chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Hey, it's me again! Nice fic, I liked it! I'm a Pokeshipper though, and I believe Misty and Ash will be together...but..everybody has different opnions, so ya! The only time I get annoyed at Advanceshippers is when they bash the AshMisty couple. But I get mad at Pokeshippers too when they bash AshMay...WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE FRIENDS?*sniffle* XDD Ok then, see ya!

Kioko-san
aaml4life chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
no offense BUT PUTTING THOSE TWO TOGETHER IS PALIN WRONG! MAY DOESNT DESERVE ASH SHE DESERVES TO FALL OF A CLIFF! I COULD NOT BLIEVE ANYONE WOULD EVEN WRITE A FIC ABOUT THEM! UGH!