Reviews for The Redemption of Meriadoc
Rien chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
You have my thanks and respect for writing work of such quality and length. I just finished my third rereading, your style of writing is truly catchy. And your characters are brilliant, I can only imagine where you would have lead the plot. It's a pity you haven't finished :) One can only hope for future.
Thanks!
Rien chapter 17 . 4/14/2020
You have my respect and thanks for writing work of such quality and length. I just finished my third rereading. Your way of writing is truly catching. :-) It's only pity that you haven't finished. One can only hope for future. (Btw your characters are awasome, I can only imagine where you would lead the plot) Thanks!
ILoVeItDearly chapter 17 . 3/11/2019
I can only dream of what happens next, and I thank you for writing such a beautiful story. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
It's great to see an update, and written so incredibly too! I look forward to more
LenoreWiddershins chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
I'm glad you are continuing this story, though i was surprised. great addition!
MerrytheAngel chapter 17 . 1/1/2015
Oh my word... I was so excited to see you had updated this, and you most certainly have not let me down! Another wonderfully written chapter! Thank you, this story is the best I've read on this site. I hope you are doing well in life! I look forward to the rest of the story!
Ikhnium chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I know I haven't reviewed at all before, but I've read all the story and I'm so glad you found some power to continue it. It looks like the story is at its breaking point, and I'm interested to know what will happen next. I hope you are well and may you be well in 2015. You have my prayers.
MerrytheAngel chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Hi! I know it's been forever, but I, and many others, would love to see this finished! It is, in my opinion, the best story on this site. Such a masterpiece should not go unfinished! I shall continue to check up on it and re-read the story until then. I hope you are doing well and enjoying life.
Underhill chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hee hee, Fatty was in Rivendell all along! :) cute hobbit
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
It's been exactly a year since you've updated this.

*silent tears*
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I keep checking this story now and then but it's been almost a year since you last updated and I've already come up with one scenario too many and my brain's about to explode. No pressure, but such a great story, in my opinion, should not go unfinished!
orphanacccount chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
A just a quick question... Are you planning to continue this?
Anyway, a great fanfic and keep it up!
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
In other news, I bought a giant $70 stuffed sea turtle at Shedd's Aquarium in Chicago on the 27th. I could've bought a real regular turtle and cage for that much. What is wrong with me?
Isabella Took chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Very fascinating fanfic! Keep writing, please! Cant wait to read the continuation
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
What I meant by physical is more like a physical fight. Frodo walked from the Shire to Mordor with the Ring weighing on his mind and with several serious injuries I'm sure, so he has physical strength but that also has to do with his will to go on.