Reviews for The Redemption of Meriadoc
Guest chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
It's great to see an update, and written so incredibly too! I look forward to more
LenoreWiddershins chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
I'm glad you are continuing this story, though i was surprised. great addition!
MerrytheAngel chapter 17 . 1/1/2015
Oh my word... I was so excited to see you had updated this, and you most certainly have not let me down! Another wonderfully written chapter! Thank you, this story is the best I've read on this site. I hope you are doing well in life! I look forward to the rest of the story!
Ikhnium chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I know I haven't reviewed at all before, but I've read all the story and I'm so glad you found some power to continue it. It looks like the story is at its breaking point, and I'm interested to know what will happen next. I hope you are well and may you be well in 2015. You have my prayers.
MerrytheAngel chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Hi! I know it's been forever, but I, and many others, would love to see this finished! It is, in my opinion, the best story on this site. Such a masterpiece should not go unfinished! I shall continue to check up on it and re-read the story until then. I hope you are doing well and enjoying life.
Underhill chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hee hee, Fatty was in Rivendell all along! :) cute hobbit
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
It's been exactly a year since you've updated this.

*silent tears*
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I keep checking this story now and then but it's been almost a year since you last updated and I've already come up with one scenario too many and my brain's about to explode. No pressure, but such a great story, in my opinion, should not go unfinished!
orphanacccount chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
A just a quick question... Are you planning to continue this?
Anyway, a great fanfic and keep it up!
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
In other news, I bought a giant $70 stuffed sea turtle at Shedd's Aquarium in Chicago on the 27th. I could've bought a real regular turtle and cage for that much. What is wrong with me?
Isabella Took chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Very fascinating fanfic! Keep writing, please! Cant wait to read the continuation
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
What I meant by physical is more like a physical fight. Frodo walked from the Shire to Mordor with the Ring weighing on his mind and with several serious injuries I'm sure, so he has physical strength but that also has to do with his will to go on.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
What I really like about this is that it shows that Sam clearly doesn't have much control over the Ring, which goes further into each hobbit's strengths and weaknesses. Merry and Sam are better suited to physical ordeals than Frodo and Pip but Frodo has a strong will and Pippin, in my opinion, has pretty good mental stability.
Pooka chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
First of all, congratulations to Dr. Aelfgifu! It makes me very happy to see you have chosen to continue to write The Redemption of Meriadoc. I discovered both of your stories four, maybe five, years ago, and I have been very anxious since then to know how it all would continue. So thank you for writing more! There are many things I look forward to, but especially finding out how Merry reuniting with Pippin will play out, after everything he has done to his young cousin.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Absolutely delighted to see this fic updated again after such a long time! :) Hopefully new chapters coming up soon!