Reviews for Everybody's Fool
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
It'd be so cool, if you'd continue this story!
mambajama chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Scary.
3dumplings3 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
This fic is Amazing.

I'm utterly caught.
tiny-penguin chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
4-5 year cliffhanger...
Tommy14 chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
I know that you'll probably never update this story as it's been years but just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your DarkLord Harry story and would like to read more if it.
VacantSkies chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Don't suppose you'll ever finish this, will you?
Banner chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
How do you show everyone so beautifully? Every character makes sense, every action is rational and reasoned, every surprise is perfect.
MissAX chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
WOW! this is awesome! love dark harry fanfics and this is great! _UPDATE SOON!

COEUR CASSE
Barranca chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
If you cannot find it in yourself to write another chapter then please at least tell us who was the one who survived and who was killed? I'm begging you. You promised!

On the other hand, good story!
slashslut chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
*gasp* my breathe is caught in my throat. you HAVE to finish this fic!
Casseeinamirror chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
wow that would make an amazing ending, but pleasepleasepleaseplease continue it... poor Ginny that was such a awesome twist.
Nicol chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
Hell 1 year !

Delete it or write in hiatus .

Nicol
zafaran chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
Oh, damn. You do write good stuff. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to post new chapters sometime soonish. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
Aevylonya chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
Hello!

That was simply amazing. I don't really know what to say, except WOW.

Please say you haven't abandoned this fic... I have been looking for a really good one for ages, and now I have finally found one, and one where Harry is evil to boot -it doesn't get much better! But seriously, I love this fic. Please continue. :)
Me chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
Hi!

Oh, you simply can't stop there, no matter how long it has been since you have updated! This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read in my life -I simply love it. Everything about Harry's character thrills me, and you really have done a spectacular job at making him evil... Most writers don't do it all that well, but your work is quite brilliant! Please continue...