Reviews for Hidden Village Ninja Academy
Robyn-san chapter 3 . 8/5
I found this story interesting. More or less, I haven't quite figured out the while story line, but I have some thought of what might happen. Anyway, I deeply hope this story gets finished, it'd be simply fantastic.
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 3 . 1/24
more chapters for a very good story, and I want to know more about the "rumor". hue ;)
Maycupcake chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
So excited for this story, the plot, and way the secrets will be revealed!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
This is so cool, I hope you continue and finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Awesome! Please write more! ASAP!
senaxeth chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Oh? Is there a next chapter? A very good story needs another chapters! Please have ItaNaru! Oh how I want to read the next chap.. is there more of this?
Hades.rulz chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
This story is so good! I'm really enjoying it! Can you please update soon?
NiceStoryThere chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
The story's awesome! I read different kinds of stories and all of them stand out uniquely and differently in their own ways but this got to be my favourite! Itachi is like a Mom to Naruto which looks really adorably sweet in a way. I like how Naruto's so relaxed about things to.o and that he thinks that everybody is weird. I'm glad you didn't made Naruto out to have a crush on Sakura, no offence to people who ship them but it gets old very fast. Overall, I really like this story, I can imagine it happening. I like Itachi's interactions with Naruto too. It's a really good story! Do your best to continue it! I shall wait hahahahaha.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
itachi acts like a mom or an older brother to naruto. i think its cute. i dont normaly read anime fanfictions but i love this one. i love that you still have hinata crushing alittle on naruto! NARUHINA for ever! its amazing and so cute! i want to see what naruto will do now that he is thinking of becoming an Akatsuki. :) please contunue writing this amazing and funny story!
kitsunechan chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
love the story. please complete it soon. my new fave.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I know this is illogical, but if there's a pairing, can it be Naruto and Hinata?
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Damn, Naruto is so sexist. I kind of hate him here...
Redfox10k chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Wow! Your story is amazing! It's really funny, and it's sorta weird how it is just like the naruto series, but not. I really like it though, so please please please post more soon! Thank you! :)
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Nooooooooooo update please update soon this is just too good to be half done
DirectSomething chapter 3 . 9/23/2013