Reviews for Hidden Beneath
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
Too depressing. Gicing up on this one. Other HP stories good.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2019
Really enjoyed :)
Yourfan chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
I’ve only read a few lines of you’re story ,but I love it
Already ,everyone is in character and I love that you
Made hermione tall.#gotallgirls
#ronisanass
And I love how Ron behaves if he would be
Popular he would behave just like that .
dharani.das86 chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
It was really angsty but it was still a beautiful for sharing it
sambayar chapter 12 . 10/4/2017
wow.. it was the best..loved it..:)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/5/2017
Thankyou... I requested this to my friend and he took it to heart when he read this because he used to cut because of his family and he is starting to realise that everything gets better...so thank you again
juvefan12 chapter 12 . 1/30/2017
I really appreciate you tackling an issue such as this with such grace. This is one of my favorite stories on here. I hope you have other work like this I can read.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
you suck at writing its pissing me off
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
I just can't imagine how Hermione would let him slap her without hexing him, or how she can call herself a mudblood, etc. even when she knows SHE was the best of all classes. It makes absolutly no sense. But it is AU and your fiction, so I forgive you :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
I would feel very icky too if I had written how Ron 'rapes' Hermione. She doesn't want this, doesn't like this and cries. It can just be called rape. And Harry is a wimp for not killing Ron. Ron is worse than Death Eaters. And Harry a cowart.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
I can't believe Hermione wouldn't either leave Hogwarts or ask the professors for help. Seriously? Ron slaps her blue and black while calling her mudblood and she just obejs him? Without leaving or calling for help? And if they are 16/17 years old, he probably raped her regulary. She would have left, killed him or herself, I am sure of it. Hermione is strong, a Gryffindor.

What are Neville and Harry for wimps? Both had a perfect shot to stun Ron. Harry acts like Ron, a single asshole, would be the same war as Voldemort and 100 Death Eaters. He just needs to stun him and then either torturing, oblivating or killing him. All very reasonable options.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Interesting plot. Top on class / Seeker Ron? Submissive Hermione who bows her head to Ron? Ravenclaw Draco friends with Nevelle? Must be very, very AU...
Durmstrang / smart / powerful Harry would have been enough for a AU in my opinion, but now its too late to edit the whole story.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
Very childish
mitch404 chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
Cool i love this story
Alison P chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
"I hate this, I really Hate this"
Shit, i hate the way ron treated her (mione) and that's susks...
I just wish hermione not to be so dense, idiot, pathetic like that.. she's suppose to be brilliant, kind hearted, etc.
okay.. actually your idea of the story is good, well I like this story! keep writting kay!
-Wish you all the best (A.P)