Reviews for Wittenberg
jumble sale sniggers
Suicidal Sweety chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh my ribs...
The Master Chief chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I could see Anderson engaging in a nice, long religious discussion with someone he's trying to skewer. Very nice. :D
brideofPrinceherb chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
what would make this even more funny would be if alucard came back adn realized that seras took on the paladin and what she did to him. the wire was a nice touch keep up the good work!
Cerridwene chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
hahaha... that was just... just great *grinns hugely*
Rei-Zero chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
*sighs* You are my hero. The way you describe Anderson is... is... is. I'm too happy to speak. I love the way you write his accent... and overall it's really funny and cool.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Interesting (and, as you warned, bizzarely out-of-character). By the way, the Ninety-Five Theses in no way imply that people don't go to Hell; take it from a future Lutheran minister. I believe Anderson and I would be good buddies if we got into a religious debate with Seras and the Universalists! Hahaha! _ Again, good job!
jaded chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I'm going to take a guess that the last line of the first paragraph is from Monstrous Regiment. If not, be complimented that I'd think it was Pratchett. )

I enjoyed that quite a bit. A bit OOC, but I'm not a canon fanatic.
authenticpoppy chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
*rofl* That was fantastic! You even used the word 'bairns'! I don't get to see that used much. Long story.

Good religious discussion between them. I love the dust Hellsing kicks up. It's lots of fun, isn't it?
Shivvy chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Could have sworn I reveiwed this already... Anyway, that was so funny it made me want to weep. I simply loove both Seras and Anderson, and I can see them having some pretty funny rows once Seras got over her fear of him.

I loved all the religious referances you snuck in their, it was both very funny and well put together. Oh and the thing about the leg and the jumble sale papers had me spewing hot liquid everywhere, thanks for that.
Serryn chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
lol.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I only got about half the jokes in here - I'm not aligned with any religion, and my knowledge of the various branches of Christianity is seriously lacking - but what I did get I just loved. It takes something to make me burst out laughing, and you did it multiple times. Kudos!

I love it - plus, the church bulletins were just wonderful. _

Where did the "Angel Dust" title come from, though? (I've not yet read all the manga volumes, so it might be from there and I wouldn't know)

All in all, I really liked this. It's fun while still highlighting why they can't get along, and I definitely got kicks out of it. _
Gwazz chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Despite Seras' OOCness, that was extremely funny. Just short enough that it didn't run too dry, and Anderson's accent was perfectly written.
dasAoD chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Hey you need to shout towards my direction when you upload new hellsing stuffs, only just saw this '
Characters are a bit off and a few things just won't make sense, like how did he manage to get into the hellsing headquarters in first place?
I like your version of Seras. You know, the fact that she's actually able to do a bit of fighting and even take on Anderson on her own, much unlike the whiny anime version
sirnoahthepure chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Church bulletin pretty funny although I think that Andersong would probably could kill anyone except Alucard, or maybe even Alucard under the right cirqumstances. But Hey your the Author I still liked it though