Reviews for Mercy Killing
Tracy chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
your story was good but why did you have Garra and Kankaro kiss?
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Aside from the kiss, this story was just awesome! Loved it! (again, aside from the kiss)
None231223 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Dang, I can't believe it took me this long to review this story...your story was on my fave lists for a pretty long time, too. This was really well written - thank god, a lot of KanGaa writers make me flinch when I read theirs - and I like the plot to it. It's almost like something I would write...if you didn't already write it!

Ah, well. I liked it enough that I would change only a few things. Awesome job :D
undeadmetalhead chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
that was awsome!
TearCat chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
man that was awesome! *crunches carrot* carrots and sandcest...can the world GET much better than this?
teafor2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Oh my, that was really... something else. I'm not really a fan of incest but I loved this one. Great work!
Angelus Eros Weiss chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That was so cute!
IwouldDeleteThisIfICould chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
don't worry, i have a small thing for sandcest too. yay kankurou gaara! they're good together cause they're too of my favs! despite the fact they are brothers. that family is pretty screwed up anyway. one more thing can't hurt. good story btw!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
whe, j'adore sandcest. very nicely written, though maybe the kiss was a little out there... meh...
Hakanaki chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I DIDN'T REVIEW THIS? *has read this story at least twice*

I only realized this after my cousin sent it to me in an e-mail. _ ! I'm sorry!

This story set off my KankyGaa obsession. And trust me, now that obsession is quite large _;;

Awesome KankyGaa!
Valirco chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
aw how adorible :3
Lizard Pie chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
man... you got me crying... this is adorable.
taitofan chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
*cheers* Yay for sandcest! Yay for KanGaa! Yay for this fic! Mou, I really love it. It's so darn sweet it makes my cavities ache. Great job!
Gaara-no-Jo chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I reviewed this story on Animespiral! And you know what, I still like it!
yow-yow chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Aw! That was cute. I love KankurouxGaara, their one of my favorite Naruto pairings. You should really do another one. Loved your story, later!