Reviews for PMS
Pierre Xavier ArmadaShipper chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Can't wait for the next.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
Susan Potter chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Alexandria Jade Lily Potter chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
i love it what happens next PLEASE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP
insanechildfanfic chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
One I love all your stories. So yes go on. It's funny and amusing. And about Severus, I think that Dumbledore had Severus do it. Think about it, Dumbledore knew what was going on the entire time, and he argued with Snape, Hagrid said, the best guess I would give, was that Dumbledore wanted him to do it, to protect Draco from Voldemort and himself
Mu-chan chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Please don't delete your stories!
meamz chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
keep writing please.
kurie-tibiti chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Who cares if the story comes out qwrong. It is just a story, it is for fun, normally it is writen for you cause you want to read it and feel like getting some creative energy out, not for the readers. Keep it going if you want. I know with my stories I don't care if it is wrong. Personally I like the ones where Dumbledore is alive and Snape is really apart of the Order of Phoenix. I kidna like this so far. It's a good start. Hope it gets more exciting.
SLNS chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
This is fanfiction. It does not have to follow the books. If it did Harry and Draco would not be together and we wouldn't be here waiting and wanting H/D slash. Please continue in the way you feel is best for you. If someone says that it's not canon, tell them to kiss off.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Paste a BIG a.u. sign in your summary and continue writing
willowtree16 chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
that was really good plz continue. i really want to see what happens. even if i am a snarry reader/writer, i really enjoyed reading what you've written so far, keep up the good work.
Untitled-Soul chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
This is a really good story! You have to update! i'll do almost anything! please?
Snape for Headmaster chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
finally, you write a draco and harry fic.
The Spaz chapter 2 . 7/28/2004's greek? X.x I think the file is corrupted or something. (ADJ! What you do? lol)
river rafting chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
i liked the first chapter, but the second was incomprehenisable. please! fix it