Reviews for Van Helsing 3: Inner Demons
Artemis1860 lazy me chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
Ilove this story! I'd love a prequal, but You know what I think would be even better, a sequal! Write, write, write!
Dracona In Volata chapter 10 . 5/31/2004
hooray! I almost cried in the last chappy. *sniff.* This is great, you're a great writer.
HyperCaz chapter 9 . 5/31/2004
AH! the deja vu is spooky! "ONE!"

I absolutely love it!

does anyone else besides me think that we were deprived of hearing the midnight strokes becoz the fight went on for far too long in the movie?

Meh.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible
Dracona In Volata chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
Wow. I love this story. I'll have to do some thinking, I'll email you if I have any ideas.
Dracona In Volata chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
I'm a little confused. What is Iilana exactly? Keep going. I can't wait to read more, I'll continue what I've started later.
Dracona In Volata chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Good storyline. But, and this is just a suggestion, I'm just trying help, the story is getting lost among the lost details. This is extremely sketchy and hard to follow. But don't stop writing. Keep trying, keep at it. You'll get better.
HyperCaz chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
oh i can't believe I missed this sequel! AH!

but it's all good, I'm reading it. And this is a GREAT sequel which isn't dying out like some sequels do. I would like to see more! :D

Fantastic so far.
vampire princess morwinda chapter 7 . 5/26/2004
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THAT SONG! yea, I have the Evanescence cd.

I do love this story. I stumbled upon your sequel to your sequel to Van Helsing. I had no idea that you would have it up so qwick but i'm glad you've got it up. I was sad to see the end of your last van Helsing story. Well, keep up the updating I look forword to reading the rest of this story.

sincerly,

Morwinda
Emma chapter 7 . 5/26/2004
I think we need some more Gabriel/Anna!
Eria chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
Dracula using thread to control people like puppets? You ripped that off from Cardcaptor Sakura, I see. Eriol was MUCH better at it than Dracula, though.
amanda chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
What does all that 8 mean? Is it the next section of the story? BTW the story is really good!
Moon Avenger chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
I really enjoyed your story, please write more!
INMH chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Let me start off by saying that your sequels should be made into movies. THEY ARE DAT WOUNDAFUL! Second, I think Dracula should kidnap someone. Anyone. Pick your choice.
Or maybe he could ressurect the brides. Or maybe bite new ones. I think that the Gabriel/Anna Iliana/Carl romance ya got going on is perfect. Keep that up.
Maybe something really shocking should happen to one of the couples here.
That's all I got for now.
FuzzieEars67 chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Dracula...Gabriel... Friends? Well. That's an interesting thought. I love Gabriel/Anna! I want more! Please continue!
Keep up the great work!