Reviews for Words Spoken In Anger
The Obsessed One chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
More More!
Emsta chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
“So? If it makes you feel any better, I’ll fuck you and let him watch. He can watch, and when I’m finished, he can even ask questions if he needs to. Maybe he’ll learn something.”

oh, the arrogant jerk... hm, see, now if you want a new smut plot bunny, theres one in that sentence... if you dont do it, im gonna have to, and thats just not good, cos i haven't worked out enough about the characters to write them yet.

They can look all they want. The second they go to touch, the Marine in me is going to peep out from under this dress and kick some ass...

ahh, so, see, i was right about you getting the characters right
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
GREAT STORY.
laura carr chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
great story.
gramrabb chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I'm liking it! Um, cute Harm!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
this was great! more PLEASE! ! !
AngelaB chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
You were definitely right to warn us about that beginning! Wow, they got pretty heated! If they actually ever said that on the show! LOL, but you know that is what they are thinking! Eight years of sexual tension and all! Ha. Anyway, glad to see you gave them a proper date in this chapter! Is Harm going to have a nice dream about Mac? Hope she catches him in the act!
kiwi chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I loved it! I really hope you continue... it's going great so far. Your writing style is very capturing.
serendipity112233 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
OMG! This is so well written! I love this! Please continue!
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Well, you don't have to worry about Webb. I personally liked the fanale, except for the whole cliffhanger thing. Up date soon. This is my summer JAG lifeline!
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Very good I am awaiting that next chapter. I wold like to thank you and Sarah for providing this wonderful entertainment and for adding the word shitbrick to my vocabulary. Please continue and you are welcome in the present for this reveiw I was happy to do it, so please hurry and update soon! Oh I can't wait for the next part and the season finale tonight!
Abigaile chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
This is a great story. Please continue. I'll be doing the same thing probably as you guys tonight.
Jackia chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
JAJAJA...Please update!
What was wrong with Mac?
JAG Rules!
jaggergirl182 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
hey lonly one and sarah, great story loved da fight, but they beta get there shit 2gether plz can they get 2 gether. Screw webb he's useless. Mac beta not be pregnent 2nite good i hope not well. nyway keep on riting ur doing gr8
MANDA chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I LIKE IT, SOUNDS LIKE A TYPICAL GUY: CAN'T SIT STILL AND BE QUIET (TOO MUCH TO ASK), I AM REALLY INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT!