Reviews for Personal Involvement
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I loved this episode so much. They didn't show anything of Jesse's healing in the show :( but you covered it well! This little scene fits in nicely.
hi chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
kool ]
Falconwolf3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Loved this, you captured Lexa very well! PS..good look on your studies in pre-med, and in the future!
Animiga chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I really liked this story the first time I read it. I came back to read it again and liked it just as much. I love getting insights into Lexa's complex psyche. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more stories from you.
aniki19 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
hm...tt was a very, very sweet story(yuck!)

*gets up n tried to barf but couldn't coz no matter how disgustingly e plot was(all lovy-dovy) have to admit defeat tt i like it*

lol!just e right amount of romance...wat can i say..i'm not such a touchy feel kind of person n this is just nice for me...great plot...i'm not so sure abt lexa's character either...only from wat i know of e video clips...so who cares...?write more...all e best for e exams n hurry up wif e rest of e stories,k?
Brennan's Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
It was a good story I also like Jesse and Lexa as a couple they make a cute couple.
Chianna chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
A nice finishing piece to the episode. They play Lexa so tough that you rarely think what may be hind the facade. Nicely done.
deichtine chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Why, oh why did I have to miss that episode? Sigh. But this was a very good little story, very tender. I didn't find Lexa at all out of character except for one detail - bunny slippers? I don't think Lexa would ever admit even to having Bunny slippers, much less wearing them around Sanctuary! ha ha ha. But otherwise, very touchingly written and sweet.
Susan
koalared2000 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
NICE!
deathlioness chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
well. you know how you said that you werent sure on how their relationship shouldbe? i think that lexa should be really good friends, then jesse gets a date the she tells jesse how she feels. then she regrets it than you might go on with it. but its your choice.
mfkngst chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I though you caught Lexa very well. I loved her musings as she stared at herself in the mirror. I really enjoyed that. Really insightful on a character you have only seen once! Oh and that little part about her ‘bunny slippers’ was so funny! But the rest was so sweat, loving and honest. Good Job!
Lady Equinox chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Oh wow, that was so incredibly good! Though Lexa has never been one of my favourite characters (I miss Emma!), you've let me see her in a completely new light. Thank you so much! *hugs*