Reviews for Overload
Zaniah chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
COME ON! MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
twistedanimechick182 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
pwees updadte T_T
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I like where this is going. I never really imagined Dilandau and Allen as brothers but, it does suit them well. Update soon, this is a really good story.
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Hi' you NEED to put up another chapter. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!the story's just SO good, and did you put 'Boarding School?' the summery says Hitomi going to stay at HIS house, not meet him at BOARDING SCHOOL! do NOT, I repeat, NOT! put them in boarding school, I'll review again, and, besides boarding school, great fanfic
Kira chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
OH YEAH! This sounds good! Dilly in boarding school! You have got to write more!
dark-bitch chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
why haven't you updated! oh god! I really have a good feeling about this story! Remember that I will always remain a faithful fan!
One-Mean-Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Bording school? Nice...
Cole A chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
well, seeing Allen that level-headed is kinda surprising, but oh, well, he got reasons. And yeah, Dilly is still cool! hehe I really loved him being the troublemaker. Of course, who wouldnt be irritated being compared to your sibling? That's a very big mistake for their parents. I cant wait to see him pressured!
shadowfox chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
this story is asome. i loved it. i hope you fines the next cap soon

bye for now

shadowfox
La Saia chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Pretty good, it sounds interesting with a promising plot. Your style of writing is spread out with enough details and dialogues.

Quite interesting that Allen is Dilandau's brother. Allen said so much things over and over again he either sounds annoying or thoughtful.

Your Allen is different from other Allen(s) in other fanfics. They make him into a playboy but I like how you protrayed him. It's fresh.

Your plot isn't really cliche but close to it. However I think it'll be cute and interesting to read.
cilou chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
hey! intressting beginning... i hope to read more soon!
Alexxis Ross chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Really, really cool. Dilandau's going to boarding school. I feel a girlish giggle coming on. lol. Keep it up.
nataku chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
cool fic dilandau's being such an ass again hehe A cute ass that is. Keep writing more, love the concept of having someone to tame the tameless Dilandau *wink* Ganbatte to your fic!
MysticalDreamer32 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Is this going to be similar to Intruder Alert except Hitomi has a different personality? It's very interesting so far and you should definately continue. I've always loved your other stories and I know that I will love this one. Keep writing! ~MysticalDreamer32~