Reviews for Desiring Flight
Malvena Black chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was really good, but also really sad.
Meinhardis chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Beautiful.
Ferowyn chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
... noooooooooooooo
I was SO hoping you'd let them help each other...
Seriously. You just broke my heart. (And I love you for it.)
Minnie chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved this, I would love to read more. This seems looks it could become an amazing story. And of course I would love to read them ending up together.
abacab chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow. Sad.
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Amazing :D
Tellyounolies chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow. Bittersweet. Fanastically written. You like uncommon pairings, don't you? But you made it make sense, which is astounding. It's kind of heart-wrenching. Wow.
anonymouth chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Beautifully heartbreaking.
Lisachan87 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This has to be one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read and the ending almost made me burst into tears. Well done.
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Do you know, I never reviewed this? Shocking. I'm trying to recreate the Nouveau mood, so excuse random reviews - I'm going through my 'favourite authors!'

I actually love this, despite an obvious AD/MM bias. It feels distinctly lyrical (if that's not a contradiction in terms!). It's not at all vulgar in language or the image it creates, it reads like beauty and tragedy bound tight, interwoven - very Shakespearian!

Shout out for Burns "The road not taken", which ran through my patchy memory as I read this.

[CC]
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very Interesting Story!
the real snape chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Your story was recommended to me by one of you fans. It is really stunning, a wonderful MM! Thanks!
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Normally I'm very wary of Minerva/Hermione stories if Hermione is underage or close to it. It can be too easy to justify an exploitive relationship, even in fanfic. But this story works on so many levels, its angst so believable, so perfectly understated (I do hate overwrought fanfic anguish). The characters are wonderfully in character once one accepts (and you make it so easy to do so) the intial encounter. Beautiful job; love the flying metaphor.
Greenangelwings chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
sweet bitterness. I loved it.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
*bawls* Too perfect... too sad... what am I supposed to say to this, eh? *snivel* That you're a breathtaking writer, maybe? So tragic, and real, and bittersweet... gak, sniffle...