Reviews for Nabiki's Plan
shugokage chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Nice job on this interesting story good job!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
This is very cool:). Update soon!
shugokage chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Great chapter and story I found the plot to be excellent and the it was also very well written good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Instead of Nabiki picking up the money she should have looked at it then left it where it fell and have Sayuri, Yuka or Ukyo pick it up and give it back to Akane
Shadowalker666 chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
Interesting and quite well done story.

I found it far more enjoyable than i originally expected.
gen x chapter 11 . 12/6/2007
Not bad.
Paula chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
I wrote a review for the first chapter before I realized there were more. Good work.
paula chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
A really good short story. I can see Nabiki being this greedy but I think her greed made her stupid too. And I can't see her being this stupid. That is the only flaw. Since I just read the main story I can agree that this does not belong in it. It would have split the story line into two paths. One would be Ranma, Akane, Tofu, Kasumi. The other would be Nabiki, Soun, Genma, Nodoka. It would have made writing the story four times as hard because of two main plots running at the same time.
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
very interesting story. i love it so much. your writing was almost flawless and your grammar was superb. i could really imagine what was exactly happening. I also love your creativity about the sisters having liked ranma and all. i'll try to read your other stories when i have time because you my friend have great talent. continue writing and i hope to read more of your works soon. thanks for entertaining me with your awesome story

nicC
Fluphy Ninja chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
i like it
TegwenielWestwind chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
Interesting story concept. I think I like where you seem to be taking it. Your grammar and spelling are pretty decent, and your character interactions are compelling. However, I'm confused on what your target theme or target audience is. Are you writing a dark drama? A love story? Are you following a plot line? The places you seem to encourage the reader to focus on don't feel consistent. Are we supposed to delve into the emotions of Nabiki? Are we supposed to ride the journey of Ranma and Akane getting together?

The pacing at the beginning seemed rather abrupt to me because I wasn't sure whose story I was supposed to be following or how I was supposed to feel. Sure, I felt my own feelings, but some of that was confusion on whether or not this story was taking me to a place I wanted to visit, through a route I wanted to experience.

Again, I find your story to be interesting and I'm looking forward to future chapters even if nothing changes. Thank you for writing for us!
Ryushin chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
Yeah, first of all, good story. I like most of what you write, and am amazed by the sheer VOLUME of it all. My only beef here is that the mechanics are off a lot with the attempted suicide bit, you probably don't know (and I pray you never do) but it takes a lot longer then indicated here time to bleed out from slit wrists. And thats assuming two wrists and no tourniquit on. Actually, the part where ranma got his arm cut by Kuno would have been much, much worse then the slit wrist part since it wasn't attended too mere seconds after occuring. I understand the needed dramatic effect, but that part is a bit unbelieveable.
Nysk chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Good story, a shame you have not continued it...
Silver Warrior chapter 11 . 11/21/2005
That had to have been one of the dumbest plans in the history of dumb plans. And that was chilling, how far everything almost went, especially with Nabiki. Still, at least the seeds for a good future were left. It is kinda sad that Genma is rarely portrayed in a real decent light. Then again, he’s not really portrayed as a decent person in the manga or anime, is he?
Martrex chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
A nice AU to your AU! I really liked the evil streak in Nabiki and how she earnt her redemption. Nice little angsty bit in there (but i think that you could've gone a bit deeper with it)

Nice work