Reviews for In the Hands of the Enemy
narakunohime chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Loved it. :3
yellingatthemonkeys chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Awesome story!

But I don't think that it should take that long for Yoji to heal.
Princess Sin chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
hey this was a great story. do you plan on finishing it because it would be so cool if you did. and then i

can stop holding my breath because i know what happened next.
moimoi-chan chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
hi! like the story v. interesting...the unknown motive of schwarz, the secret members...i just wish u'd finish the story...
moimoi chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
okay...am completely captivated...u can't leave me like this...need update...pwetty pls
La Varla-chan chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
I know you recently updated, but please continue. Thanks. It's a well-written fic, and Schuldig is written nicely as always.
Hanable-13 chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
interestin way to make the story go. i love it. plzz write more.i enjoyed it much .

zelda_1313
babymar-mar chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
poor weiss! why does shu protect yohji? and whos toto?
tigermink chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
arg! more.. please please write more! This is getting better all the time. What is crawford up to? And, why does nagi hate youji so much? And will youji ever believe that poor schu is not trying to hurt him? I hope the next chapter comes soon, your doing a great job here.
Celace chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
I've only one request and it is for you to continue writing and at a much faster pace. Please and thank you. LALALALALALALALALALA HEHE I like story write more! Oh um the whole thing with Dark and Schuldig was confusing because it kinda sounded like Schuldig had multiple personalities. Oh when did shwartz get a fifth member because they need a fifth memeber to get a sixth?
dimonyo-anghel chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
i love it! and who is the 6th schwartz?
thedissident chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
Oh poor yotan - i can't help chuckling at his predicament though, schwarz are just too amusing for me to stay worried for too long.
tigermink chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
This looks like it could turn into a really good schu/youji story. I like what you have here so far and i am very interested in what exactly is going on with schwarts and their sixth member? who is the 5th? Crawford,nagi, shu and farfarello are the only 4 i know of.. unless you have another oc we haven't met yet. I hope that you will be able to update sooner this time.
nemothenomad chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
when are you going to update this? this is really cool! i want to know what schuldig is protecting yohji from! i mean why is he in danger? is the rest of weiss in on it all too? whats going on! please update! and really soon!
Cayenne chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Sweet story. I hope you continue this. It has much potential.