Reviews for I'd Do Anything
michelle chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
i love it its just so...mushy lol its cute i really do like it
Akida411searcher chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I thought it was real cute! And im the same as u. i love fluff fics. if u like inu-yasha, then u should try my fics
lonelylulaby chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
i thought that was good did you come up wiith that song by yourself? if you did good and even if you didn't still good well that's all
Miss Chika chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
That was really good i just blue seed for the first time yesterday, and if your wondering the one were her skirt is the first episode. But i love the one-shot its great! :)
nina chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
hey this is so romatic and i could almost see the picture, have you ever decide to do like a longer story. well im from Puerto Rico and i congratulate you
Random Crazy Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow... *Eyes fill up with tears.* That was GREAT! I loved it! You don't suck! *Cries.* I'm really crying! It's so beautiful! You've got the best Blue Seed FanFiction out there!

Heavyarms Custom 13

CrAzEd FaNgIrL
Melly chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
omg that's a cute story...don't worry i'm a sucker for love stories to and you're only 14 dang...i thot it was good and i like blue seed so it's good lol. good luck and keep up the good work!
MuseOfDestiney chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Hello. *sniff* sorry i'm crying right now. It was really good

Anyways, that episod you say was the first and they

are kind of enemies at first. But then they get together. Just to

tell you. Oh, but you can go to Suncoast and buy the

episiods. I don't know if there is any by were you live,

but check it out! - How I know this is because

I have seen every episoid. You might say over obsessed.

Keep up the magnifectent work and don't change it.
sqeekers chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
gees don't be so harsh on urself that was actually pretty good teehee and way fluffy wicked cool and who cares if he was ooc ur story u can make that happen and way understand that this wasn't how the story went in the anime it is better called an AU(alternative universe)fic a if u will a 'what if' ha if we didn't create these stories where would the world of fanfiction be anywho that was really great now i want to listen to my simple plan cd _ oh and if u wanted him to be more in character could of added a little 'damn it's' here or there to express his frustrations other then that u did really great and as long as u tried no need to promise just knowing urself that u did should be enough so great job i loved it and i believe the ripping of her skirt was the very first episode though i maybe wrong looks like ur not the only one who hasn't seen the first season in awhile though i do have the supposed second season even though it's only like three episodes long oh well he another idea cd and watching me dvd coolness well
laterz