Reviews for The Game of Love
How awesome was that?! Loved it.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I loved this! :-)
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was just simply yummy! How I would love to read more of their adventures :)
lescornichons chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I LOVE it! I love these locked in a closet schemes!
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow this was sweet, your writing it impeccable! You manage to distract me from the lower caliber of the story. Don't get me wrong the quality is marvel-worthy, I'm refurring to the overall effect and moral of this delightfully fluffy and yet witty and humorous memoir (if you will) of the awesomeness that is Eomer and Lothiriel. I understand you wrote with a prompt this time around. Quite a nice job.
angelic-bitch chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Cute :)
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Hysterical! LOVED it!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was so cool! It was one of the greatest stories I have ever read! Especially the part of Lothiriel and Eomer making out while he is half unconcious. That was great! I loved the part of Lothiriel just having to steal one kiss before he killed her.
Princess of Ithilien chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
"leached" should be 'leaked'

"soothed" should be 'smoothed'

It was sweet, though Eomer's lines are very AU at times.

Fair Writing!

Princess of Ithilien
kazbels chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Good story.
Melyanna chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
The other day I went looking for some good Éomer/Lothíriel fics, and what a delight it was to stumble upon your stories! I've read all the É/L fics in your profile, and my only complaint, really, is that none of them are longer than a one-shot. ;)

Still, you've written some terribly amusing stories here. You have a deft touch with humor, and it shines in this story. Their attraction to each other is almost painful at times, and yet it's funny too. I suppose I can understand their aversion to an arranged marriage, but they do seem to take their stubborn pride to an extreme, don't they? ;)

The kissing made me quite jealous. Of course, as I'm writing a long É/L fic at present, I already knew that Éomer was a fantastic kisser, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm jealous of Lothíriel. *sigh*

Speaking of Lothíriel, you've written her as an amazingly believable young woman — certain enough in some ways, but in other ways, completely confused! Poor girl. At least she figures herself out.

One last little note — can I deduce from your screen name that you're a fan of Stargate? Because that would be too cool.

Mel
Blondeducky77 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
That was really good. I'd like to know what happened after they got out though. Eowyn's reaction and all. Tee hee hee
Windfola11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Excellent story! I was wondering- what is the address of the Countries United Fanfiction archive? I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!
quillon chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I like it! And I hope for chapter 2 to magically appear very soon! This story has a lot of potential, and it'll be good to see what Thiri and Eomer have in store for Eowyn and Fara. Update soon!
Keindra chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Damn you! Don't just leave us with one chapter! PLease write more about Eomer and Lothiriel! That story was brilliant! :D