Reviews for Love Potion No 9
booyah chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
no fucking or kissing
ssjEasterBunny chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
So no romantic epiphany on Raven's part, but instead the characters settle for being more content with the status quo. Although fluff would have been more satiating, it's nice that you held back and didn't cave for any cheesy or out-of-character romance scenes. I'm not sure I buy Beastboy's claim that the spell was meant to show Raven a good time, and it was fairly infuriating when Starfire interrupted their date. But all in all, you nailed the upbeat, laid-back tone of the Teen Titans. Good work.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Cool stuff. I like the laid back, upbeat feel of the story. It's amusing and simple, just like the good old Titans episodes. _

I was starting to wonder why the other Titans were perfectly fine with Beastboy manipulating Raven like he did/tried to/probably actually did, despite what Raven thinks. I'm glad you had Starfire finally express some concern.
The Gemini Sage chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
XD It plays out just like an episode of Teen Titans. I can totally see this happening on the show. And the ending? Brilliant! They didn't out and out become a couple, which is a bit more realistic. I like it. *nodnod* BBRae is my favorite Titans ship anyways.

Hehe, and Starfire is funny. She's going to deteriorate into the couch because of the video games. XD

I must say though that even though I'm a freak for games myelf, I couldn't spend that long playing them... Oo;

Well done. Five out of five.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
that was great!
dark-night-girl chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
wuau, i didn't know that beastboy can be so cruel for give raven a love potion, but it's realy good, i realy like this history, i don't know why i don't read it before
anni fer chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
great, i realy like all the chapter, but im in the middle of nigth and im bored for review all the chapters, obviusli i like youre story and i want you write another -

anni fer chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
this chapter is already good, even the doubts i have, is better of than the lately...

anni fer chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
dude! you rocks, this history is the best that i have read, its completily funny and laughty, but i realy would like another end for it, even that, its already from latyn america but however, i like it

see ya...
EvilAnimeGoodness chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
YAY! haha nice ending that's classic Raven for you...I think *smiles* still I'm glad the ending came to that cause most stories make her SO GUSHY! Its like hello Raven kept her powers in check for like, her WHOLE life! But then again this IS where ppl put how they feel into this web. So its really not their fault...Oh well. C ya!
Angel of Nevermore chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Yay! Fluff make the world go round! My stories need fluff. *pulls out pad and pencil* note to self, write fluff.
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
a HA! So you ARE still alive! I seriously was beginning to think you were dead (off topic: do you know how hard it was to find a story of yours i haven't reviewed without logging out or opening up my hotmail to send you an email cuz i'm too lazy? DAMN HARD!). Well, good to see you'll be back soon. I gotta tell you about ALL the things that have been going down. Well, gotta run, I'll see you.
RenegadeMustang chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
Ouch! Not funny, to all of us who've actually been kicked by horses!

_ Cyborg deserved it good and square! YOU RULE!

-It really does hurt, but being squeezed between a horse and a hard place is much worse. Yeah. I really don't like Cyborg.
Talleyrandishktu chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
Heheh. I'm greatly amused. Upfront I suppose I should mention I prefer Robin and Raven myself (time to fend off the pitchforks and torches...) but anyway, pairing isn't so much the issue as quality, and this is quality work.

Raven can banter with anyone. It's always hi-larious. Beast Boy, Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire- ah, the possibilities for repartee there. I could picture a good deal of your stuff actually happening in the mind's eye. And it's realistic.

The style is alternately amusing and just effective. Again, you don't neccessarily need as many, um, I'm not quite sure of the term. Adjectival phrases after dialogue. ("Beast Boy said, nodding in understanding at the whole tale" can be mostly inferred from "Beast Boy said, nodding.") Mostly nitpicky stuff I know.

Technically I didn't notice any issues detracting from readability. There's always room to be more concise, though. Less is more. (As if I'm one to

Beast Boy and Raven do just fine as foils, and love potions seem right up Beast Boy's alley. I dunno whether Raven would let herself show emotion just to screw with Beast Boy, but then again she would hold a vendetta like that... so I'll accept it at face value. Starfire, Cyborg, and Robin are perfectly fine as support and in character.

I feel like I need a conclusion but it also feels like it'd be beating a dead horse. Suffice it to say, I like it a lot.
larissa chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
this is going to be fun Beast Boy and Raven going out on a date i love this pairing keep up the great work