Reviews for Reasons to Hope, Reasons to Live
Lazy Gaga chapter 16 . 3/20
You updated! But...good heavens...your update is like a knuckle punch to the stomach of depression. Like goodness, JUST when you thought it was getting better, things took a turn for the worst. But hey, that's the engaging part of this rollercoaster of emotions that is this story. I'm just wonderfully happy that you are still continuing this story! I have to say, I wasn't expecting an update of this! Maybe that's why I'm so late to the party...
Dcliss chapter 16 . 3/5
What a sad story... I just read the chapters I missed this morning, and after reading this one I was about to cry. And then, I tried to rejoice before going to work, saying to myself "it's just a story, you just have to go one chapter back and Mireth will be alive again !" and that worked at that time.
But when I went back to home a friend of mind called me, she just lost her little 3 months old niece. And I cried so much for this little jewel, as poor Legolas in your fiction... It is too hard to figure that in this case I couldn't go back to a better time where the little one was still alive and safe.
It's so unbelievable to think about a child death, and so hard to overcome something like this...

I really hope things will turn better for all in your story, but you have to know your talent as a writter. Your work is pretty good, even if it's often hard to read because of the sadness.
SerenityCas chapter 16 . 3/4
Oh noooooo! Whyyyyy? Everything was just barely starting to go a little better.
missjasmin chapter 16 . 3/4
oh no! this chapter broke my heart...really looking forward to reading the next one
Aristania chapter 16 . 3/4
It would be so hilarious to see Legolas become unbelievably angry after this and permanently damage his would be kidnapper as soon as the bastard shows up.
Arch-Nemesis chapter 16 . 3/4
You killed the baby! That was the last connection of Haldir that Legolas had and now she's gone.

Is Thranduil going make an appearance? Hope so.

Excellent work! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!

ArchNemesis
purpledragon6 chapter 16 . 3/4
Ooooooooooh! I did not see that one com- Actually I kind of did. I think it was even in a review I left a summer or so ago.

'Treasure every moment with them'- Seriously, my mom told me this when my grandma got sick- Didn't help then and still makes me cry now.
gginsc chapter 16 . 3/4
Why? Why? Why? Couldn't you spare the poor little baby! I'm starting to hate this story. Is this murdering idiot one of Haldir's brothers? Kill him painfully!
Teapot of transformation chapter 16 . 3/3
Legolas & Haldir's baby murdered, nooooo...
Poor Legolas, this may kill him. Please, let them catch the lord & the elf who did this, nothing Aragorn does to them could be more than they deserve.
Thanks for updating, please update again soon.
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 16 . 3/3
You are mentally killing Legolas... I hope something will make up ( read not entirely make up, because he just lost his baby) for it. Also hope that the filth that is Haldir's brother will die in an horrible death before he enven lay a single finger on Legolas.

P.s. You see, I'm a lot calmer today :)
xStrangex chapter 15 . 2/25
Mooore!
purpledragon6 chapter 15 . 2/25
Oooooh! The ending of this chapter was very sweet/
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 15 . 2/9
Can I kill that... That... That Yrch * note that that word is said with all the disdain in the world * I can be very imaginative with a dagger in my hand and him in front of me. I mean, he isn't an elf for sure. Whatever, I hope the vial that was on the table wasn't the baby vial. I mean, Elrond knows that the baby is in danger and he lets the medicine vial on the table. Anyway, I hope tha the relationship between Estel and Legolas will improve like it has already improved. Until the next chapter and keep up your good work. :)
Arch-Nemesis chapter 15 . 2/6
Oh, wow! You've giving me two chapters! YES!

Excellent work! Looks like someone is trying really hard to kill Legolas' baby not knowing that Haldir is the sire and not Aragorn. Can't wait for next chapter. Please update soon!

ArchNemesis