Reviews for Escapology
NorthernStar chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
love so far :D love the fight club quote too :D
AniCrackersInUrSoup chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
I like where your story is going!Please continue! )
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
You should update, its getting good.
LoveforLogan chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
It's pretty intersting, nothing fancy or too simple, good though, enjoyed it.
Dippy Conlon chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I'm glad to see a Norrington fic. I actually liked him in the movie, but not many others seemed to. Anyway, I like the way you characterize him in this. I think he would have had a lot of trouble adjusting once he realized pirate does not equal bad. I think this is a good start.

Here are a few mistakes I found in the chapter:

"being a commodore had simply didn't brought him"

Editing mistake, I think. ;)

"Although the room is decorated with... furniture, it's not to his liking anymore"

You needed that comma I added.

"He was Commodore Norrington"

It should be capitalized here because it is his title. We talk about a king, but about King Charles I.

"The later had shyly..."

That should be latter.

"jealous on Sparrow"

That should be of.

You switched tenses halfway through the chapter and a few other times.

Other than these editing things, the chapter is really good.
JRS chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
...slightly laughs omg this is just a good story to just read ... keep it up ..
morph chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Norrington? The feared pirate-hunter turing into a pirate? HA! well, we'll see if that works out. I'm a cat lover too! Many people think that if I were to become an animal, it would be a cat. Hope you get the next chapter up soon! (and good luck on your exams!)
Rissa42 chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Aww! There are just too few Jack/Norrington nonslash fics out there, and you characterise them both so well. It's easy to believe they could be friends _ And they both like cats! Cute! I agree with your beta - CONTINUE! Keep writin'!
otherhawk chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Yay! More please!
The idea of this is wonderful and you've written it very well.
I love Jack calling Norrington 'Bloody Norrington'.
And I still love Niles.
BTW Jack's story about the fight between the cat and the parrot was priceless.
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
I'm totally with your beta; you have to continue! I'm impatient to see what would be the decision (althought I have a good idea on that point) and his first day...
Well, hope to see other wonderfull chapters of your creation soon!
Pigwidgeon
morph chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Not a bad story so far. I'm looking forward to the nexr chapter! Keep writing!
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
ah... another of your fantastic story!
I really like the way you describe Norrington... In a lot of story, the authors make him hates Will, but in the movie he wished in good luck so they don't really respect the film... This is why you are one of my favorite author; you are really stick with the movie and your writting style is rich... Please, I beg you, write more, and I hope you will soon update your two first pirates of the caribbean's stories.
Pigwidgeon
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
This should be interesting, indeed! Poor Norrington, I feel quite sorry for him. I hope he goes and becomes a pirate, that would be very fun! Great stuff!
Ela Dis-Enchanted chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Oh, it's really good! There are a couple of small spelling errors and you changed the tense a couple times (like he shakes his head, rather than he shook his head) but other than that, it's perfect. I love it! Please write more soon!