Reviews for Curtain Call
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That real life can indeed appear badly written adds verisimilitude to your excellent fic.
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
My god, this is... insane. Just... makes me think. Because people forget that Death Eaters are people too. Wonderful work.
ZomgShaylex chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I'm glad you wrote this. So many people forget that Death Eaters are people too, with emotions of their own. This is raw, and I love it. :)
slasher454 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow, I love this little one-shot of yours. I'm awed by the amount of material you've managed to weave out of this character, and more so considering how long ago you wrote this. Death Eaters human? Reflective? Nice? Unheard of!

This is a stunning piece of work. I'm so glad to have stumbled into it :)
hopelily chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Lovely, just lovely. A diamond hidden in the pile of rags that is fanfiction.

Lily
Diary chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This was a very sad, creepy, somewhat humanising fic. I enjoyed it.
Tatsinda chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow, fantastic ending! I love the idea, the build up, everything. Awesome.
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is beautiful. I love stories from evils perceptive because although it is evil, evil is human. I loved this. It was brilliant.

-Frozen-Passion-
duj chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Good to see a Slytherin perspective that's human, not stereotype.
Derannimer chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Hey, this is a darn good little fic! There isn't nearly enough out there about poor Aves. I have a one-shot ("Rising") at FA, set immediately post-GOF, but I think this is a lot better. That scene where he's looking at the monument, especially, is spot-on; I love the line about the Greek tragedies, the ones where "it felt like the writer had given up halfway through." The whole fic has a sort of drained, meaningless tone (this is of course a good thing, with Avery-fic!) which that analogy nicely captures. Thanks!
Andi chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Your one-shots are the best. The just are. Write lots and lots more!
This one was a little different. I like the whole nice guy/Death Eater thing. Makes me wonder about Peter.
Great job, as usual.
B. R. Wells chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
well, even if he was a nice guy, why was he a death-eater?
Oh, he was a coward *sarcasm*?
So what? No human should be alive who doesn't have the courage to stand up for what they belive in.