Reviews for Lightning Watching
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Cute and interesting story. Imagine Frodo is afraid of lightening and Pippin is not when it is usually the other way around.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Funny and cute!
elffffyyyy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Frodo and Pippin stop acting like hobbits.
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Frodo this is your mother. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are too old to be afraid of thunder and lightening. Your cousin is a little fellow and he is not afraid.
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
FRODO! You are too old to be afraid of thunder and lightening!
loveofthering chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That was such a sweet story...Frodo being afraid of the lighting and not Pippin. I would have thought otherwise...

But Frodo has been through so much with the death of his parents perhaps thats the reasoning for it! Anyway, I loved this story!
Iorhael chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
It's quite funny to see that it was Frodo who was afraid of lightning and not Pippin! But well, Frodo might have his own reason. Something to do with his parents' death, perhaps?
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
how cute! i thought it was going to be pippin that was scared of the lightning, but it was frodo! how cute, and true too! lightning is very cool, when it comes.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Sweet story! I loved it!
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Again, I loved this! I love your Pippinfics!
IceEmber chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Aw Pip is so cute. I love to watch lightning also. _
~*Ice Ember*~
Hai Took chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
That was so cute! It was quite different from the normal storm stories, that was what got me to read it in the first place! You did it wonderfully! Thank you for sharing!
Breon Briarwood chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wouldn't you know, kids can always get you to do things you wouldn't otherwise do. You had me going for a while, I thought it was Pip who was afraid. This was cute. :D
Runi-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2004