Reviews for Zenon's Greatest Adventure
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Awesome!
HayAllTimeLow chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh, this is really good :) I'm watching the second Zenon on Disney right now too, lol :)
Miss Ginny Granger chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
Ahh!

Oh My God!

This was absolutely AMAZING!

I love it!

This is getting added to my Favorite Stories list!
lttlelola chapter 13 . 2/8/2006
0kay this story is amazing! i love the whole boarding school theme, me and my friend wrote something like this together after the second movie, sadly it never got finished, and i don't have what we had written. i was thinking do you mind if i use this theme and your two characters? it wouldn't be a continuance of this, since you pretty much answered everytihng.
sarah142808 chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
Hey That was really good. I enjoyed every minute of it! well i have to go but Im going to say it again that was really good and I have no doubt that ur other stories are!
Princess Siara chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
I love the phrases and stuff!
tinkaroo09 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
ok hye good story so far but i have some tips for your next one. cause this one's done. ok the spay-stay is actually space-stay, her video phone is a zap pad, and if nedula had a b/f explain it b4 we got to the breaking up.

tootles
skullandcrossstitch chapter 13 . 9/29/2004
I liked it. Very good. But, just o you know, you spelled Karr wrong. You are a good writer.

Later days!
skullandcrossstitch chapter 10 . 9/11/2004
Unrealistic, huh? I think you need to watch the movies again. Zenon is a fast learner. That ain't unrealistic with her around. Good fic, though. YAY! You updated!
jd burns chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
Okay, all that Hawaiian *Definitely* went over my head. :D. Oh well, I think I'm still following alright.
jd burns chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
Yeah, but...we all know this moment of peace and tranquility isn't going to last.
jd burns chapter 11 . 8/20/2004
"Kanila Lolo went down Lolo street" Lol

Great! Absolutely great!

Going backwards, but these ending chapters seem to flow better than the first couple.
Sadira chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
Hey tehre! Sadira here. How are you? Good I hope. I just read your story, "Zenon's Greatest Adventure". It was so STELLAR MAJOR! I LOVED everything about it. i can't wiat to read more stories like this! I have all three "Zenon" Movies and they are so cool!

If you want, we could write a "Zenon" story together! Just e-mail me at:

GREAT JOB! WHen I was reading the story, I could actually see it happening and that is soemthing that is hard to do when reading a story. I could see it play out like a movie.

Excellent job!

Sadira
Romulan Empress chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
Well, Dad is not exactly a wine specialist, but close enough! (Ironic, that I am writing this in Dad's wine friends' business area). By the way, pink champagne is horrible and red wine tastes better than white. LOL Great couple chapters. Margaritas? (or white champagne).

-Romulan Empress Toreth
Hermionette chapter 9 . 8/11/2004
Great story, and even though it is unrealistic, it still makes a lot of sense. Continue it soon!