Reviews for Moving On
EverybodyLeaves chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that ahs to be one of the best fanfics that i have ever read and i mean that i am actually sat here in tears now
Jeter18 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I was deeply impressed and moved by this story. For the simple fact that I lost someone close to me and I hope that this is true. I know that it is a story, but for some reason it touched me and almost made me believe that he is here and maybe he is guiding me to where I need to be to be completely happy. This wasn't the first story of yours that I read, but it is definately my favorite. Thanks.
NiCoLe7409 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow, that is the saddest thing I have ever read in my life! I cried so hard! Fantastic writing and you captured all the emotions perfectly! Oh wow, I'm like in shock, it was so good! Ah! Love it!
Swimfan13413 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
that was by far the best story i've ever read in my entire life...i cried...how everyone loved nathan so much...and how he couldnt be with them...and the ending...the ending i was crying...omg bravo!
BrookenLucas12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That Story was amazing, it literally sent chills down my spine. It was great , and would be exactly what happened. So perfect, I loved it.
Duckygirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
There isn't words to explain how wonderful this story was! I've never cried while reading anything, until today! It was so so sad, but I know that Nathan would of wanted Haley to be with his brother, Lucas! I love how you played it out in the beginning, when you didn't know that Lucas was marrying Haley or that Nathan was up in Heaven! Thank you for that story! It made my day, and was definetly the best Fan Fiction I've ever ever read, and i probably read 30 new ones a day!
sweetgirl73 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
that was the best story i haev ever written on here, i cried a little bit at the end. you should definately write another story, bc you are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I am about to start crying right now. All I can say to that is one word: 'wow'. This was amazing.
Courtney chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
That was by far the best piece of work I have ever read that has been posted on ! I swear you are a very talented writer who should be taking her skills very seriously. It kinda reminded me of the book "Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold.(Shameless plug for Alice, if you haven't read it one of the best books ever!) Awesome writing, it literally brought me too tears and I'm not that emotional so give yourself a pat on the back! Keep writing, you've got the spark!
Court
emmak16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
this was such a good story! i cried so hard! you're like a really good writer and this story hooked me from the beginning and it was all so sad!
C chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
if not for the fact that my sister was in the room, I would have sobbed. But instead, I let tears roll down my cheek. This made me cry!
rosie4299 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This was an incredible fic. I didn't really understand where you were going with it in the beginning, but I am so glad that I decided to stick it out. You did such an great job with it, I have serious doubts that anyone who reads this will finish without shedding tears, I know that I didn't. You have so much talent, I can't wait to see what you creat next!
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
that was Really Good!
Cassandra L chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Man, you had me in tears right when Haley said the to nathan speech. in the beginning it was a litle confusing cuz i thought it was peyton and jake getting married then haley and you and then finally lucas. Very good
slikkidd2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
that was juss amazing... i loved it. it was so sad and nathan was so altruistic. i'm not that big a naley fan but reading fanfics like this make me realize how great their relationship is. io especially loved the ending. it was nathan saying goodbye to haley for the final time. it was a touching scene. and i loved the beginnin as well. you had a great introduction that really hooked me into the story.