Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon 3 Wufei
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Although there isn't an overt amount of emotion, this is a rather depressing story if you look at it from the right angle. I really REALLY enjoyed it since everything seems to fit together so well...

Totally a favorite, I loved it.
Trixters' Muse chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Poor Wuwu... Love the fic!
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I can truly believe this of Wufei. Very believable. Great job!
sevter chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Unique. I haven't read a story which has Wufei being depicted with an obsessive compulsive disorder.

I can definitely see how he tried so hard to control his "weakness". Poor Wu. Nice touch at the end when you mentioned that he was tired.

I am curious about Trowa though. He seemed to be the type to notice Wu's behaviour.
Beliel chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I love this story so much. It's just... Nice and unusual and yet so very believable. *loves*
Merit Somnia chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Hm... Well other than fact that I recognized some of the problems Wufei has as some of my own, I really enjoyed reading this. It has an interesting style of style and suits Wufei well.
YL chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Man...of five, I think I like Wufei's the best. It's something you can really see him stuck with. I enjoyed the others, but this one made me wanting to read more(actually, kinda curious about Trowa's as well). I think with this one, you're more sympathetic towards the character, while the other's have a negative trait attached to them. I want to see if the other Gundam pilots ever discover his problem, and if they help him, or take advantage of it.

A multi fic would be awesome with some of the characters. Uh. Though, I think I'm looking forward to more Integration. _ Awesome job with all your fics.
RazZadig chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Great job on fitting the personality of the character with the writing style and images. I think Wufei's story is the best example of that. His precision is painful. Loved the details of breakfast rice and making the bed.

This series (of one shots) truly makes the characters come alive for me.
Nicki chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I loved this portrayle you had for Wufei. You made it fit with his personality and allowed us to feel sympathy for this plight. I am sure I am not the only one who wouldn't mind to see a more in-depth look into a concept such as this, a multi-fic perhaps? I liked your other stories quite well also, Heero's was quite disturbing so I liked it very much, second fav of these stories. You have no idea how afraid I was for Quatre sake with the diamond ring, and due to the earlier earring and ring my first impression was that he was going to decapitate Duo for his hair and eyes.

So I see you have another fic up so I say goodbye and keep the Wufei fic in mind.

P.S. Do have any personal experience with OCD yourself? You held a very in-depth view, so I'm only curious.
powderedtears chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
wow...just...like...Wow! That was describing me...like totally. Really interesting take on Wufei...I could so see that being real. Awesome fic.
CatC10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I'm in awe.

This is amazingly good. You had me hooked three paragraphs in, I swear. I love this outlook of Wufei's personallity! I read this and thought to myself: "Oh my god! This is so true!"

Really fantastic, just gorgous.

ME
Thimble.island chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This one made me really sad. becuase your probaly really right.I'm not at thepoint of crying but you know just teary-eyed.
Skysha-Tranqui chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Nice. I can see Wufei as being like this - but I wanted the other pilots to find out what was wrong with him and help out!
pattyard chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Rating(s):
Style of Writing: 10 of 10
Spelling & Grammar: 10 of 10
Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10
Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10
Overall Rating: 10 of 10
Comment/Review:
This was a great chapter.. can't wait to read like them... pPlease update again soon...
footnotes chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
It's nice to see something a bit more serious than what's been posted lately. I felt sorry for Wufei in this story, but it seem like a good reason for his anti-social behavior in the series. Hopefully Trowa's story will follow soon.