Reviews for Sans Shoes In LA
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I'm now trying to imagine Xander's reaction if he knew about this...
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
A great story. Very funny.
incanted chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
LOL. Funny.

- Sam
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
*snerk* Oh, poor Spike, having Xander for a brother. And no shoes!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
poor xander having spike as a member of the family he's going to choke big time when he finds out!
Raiining chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
AHAHAAHha!

great little fic! Saw that you've done more using it, and I wanted to read it before I moved onto the HP stuff. Hilarious!
Fate chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*cackles quietly*

Yay! you brought spike back!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Yay! My Spike is alive and kicking!

- Damia -
Leevee chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Oh man. I love it. "William HARRIS?" And Whistler, of course, any fic with Whistler in it has to be good.

Two really, really nitpicky things: BLOODY not BLODDY, and the episode's name was 'Not Fade Away', not 'Never Fade Away'.

Love the fic.
Charming Slayer chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Cute little stand alone fic. I like the 'family' Spike was given. And using Whistler was pefect as he was such an underused character in both Buffy and Angel.
Enjael1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
bwahahaha! I just got the pun! Funny!
trinfaneb chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Very cool!
Alison Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Funny! Maybe you could add more? Please?
Culf chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
LoL... Loved how the title made sense in the last line. And Spike related to Xander? Should we just let them fight it out? I see oil.. (and a very beaten Harris if Spike still has some of his vampire strenght). Do I see a sequel as well? Wistler bringing him the clotes from Doomed was the real icing of the cake.
TheFaceInTheCrowd chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
OMG! *laughs hysterically* That was the BEST! Make a sequel please, I'd LOVE to see Xander and Buffy's reactions. *grins wickedly* Seeya
-Face