Reviews for Fallen
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 18 . 4/6
I want more I love this story please more
Cynical0range chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
DAMN! when i saw that you confirmed this was a harry/draco i was so disappointed! there's enough drarrys out there couldn't this be a bill/harry? pretty please? i mean damn the chemistry between them is way hotter and that kiss! are you sure you don't wanna write some more of that? -wink wink-
Talitha Clearwater chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Hmmm, a colossal black dog with pale blue eyes...
Sounds like Sirius in his Animagus form.
Are you sure that's not Padfoot?
DarkenedRose24 chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
This story is awsome! Thank you for sharing it. -smiles-
evfangirl98 chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
k so i love the story but its been 5 years since uve upated and im wondering was this the last chap or has it been abandoned?
KiaCoral chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
i'm really enjoying this, but i'm also sorta wondering how long it's going to be, considering that the romance (a small part to begin with really so far) hasn't moved at all really towards your 'end goal', not too mention there hasn't been a lot with Voldemort except for the train part. overall, i'm just really curious to see where everything's going to end up and how it's going to get there. :)

by the way, amazing writing, loooove what you've done with the chars (although the rate at which 'impossible' things happen to Harry is rather uh, 'too often'?) their interactions are hilarious and i'm looking forward to seeing more between Harry and Draco cause they just have such fun dynamics. keep up the great work. :)
Oogies4u chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
Hi
Still looking for a BETA.. let me know. would be willing to help. Love the story line so far

DragZ
Peaceandunity chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
Well done! I am egearly awaiting an update!
917brat chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
I hope you haven't given this story up because I just found it and it is simply amazing.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
In chapter 14 you wrote that you had joined the Military, and were heading for boot camp. I hope that RL has you health and well. I do hope that my fears for you are groundless, I have know a few that were lost.
Maryssa chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Really vampires? You REALLY had to add VAMPIRES to a wizarding book! I dont care if it your fanfiction this is boring and a twist between Twilight and Harry Potter. Oh and im not forgeting you did use the name Bella for one of the vampires... Im disappointed anyone would feel the need to screw Harry Potter up with sonething as stupid as Twilight! And not forgetting that you didnt even spell HOGWARTS right!
Xiard Vron chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Sum dark tones to the story with an overall good, fulfilling feeling. Very good story.
Xiard Vron chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
MWA. HA. HA. HA.

Hello, good story
HPkitty chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
Amazing fic - ever gonna finish it?

Just thought I'd let u know that I am totally in love with your Draco,

and I've never shipped Harry/Bill this hard before.

Loved the trial scene.

Great job!
Ren chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
It's Voldemort, not Voldermort - major loss of points for the continued misspelling of a main character of the series. I recommend you get a beta to look over your work to smooth out errors such as misuse of homophones too, or at least do a proof read. You also randomly changed your narration to first person for a few sentences in this chapter, for some bizarre reason.