Reviews for Fallen
Brie45 chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
Likes lots
shiftyless chapter 18 . 2/14/2015
Masquerade360 chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
can't wait for the next chapter. what has happened to rook?
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
Genius and totally insane story! Please do continue! This is too good to just let go! I would like to know whqt the heck happened to the vampires and harrys dog and all the rest! I like how harry is, corrupt to a degree and has nothing against using every last resource to win the war. Hope to see more of this story
Mashkai30 chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
I want more I love this story please more
Cynical0range chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
DAMN! when i saw that you confirmed this was a harry/draco i was so disappointed! there's enough drarrys out there couldn't this be a bill/harry? pretty please? i mean damn the chemistry between them is way hotter and that kiss! are you sure you don't wanna write some more of that? -wink wink-
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Hmmm, a colossal black dog with pale blue eyes...
Sounds like Sirius in his Animagus form.
Are you sure that's not Padfoot?
DarkenedRose24 chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
This story is awsome! Thank you for sharing it. -smiles-
evfangirl98 chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
k so i love the story but its been 5 years since uve upated and im wondering was this the last chap or has it been abandoned?
KiaCoral chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
i'm really enjoying this, but i'm also sorta wondering how long it's going to be, considering that the romance (a small part to begin with really so far) hasn't moved at all really towards your 'end goal', not too mention there hasn't been a lot with Voldemort except for the train part. overall, i'm just really curious to see where everything's going to end up and how it's going to get there. :)

by the way, amazing writing, loooove what you've done with the chars (although the rate at which 'impossible' things happen to Harry is rather uh, 'too often'?) their interactions are hilarious and i'm looking forward to seeing more between Harry and Draco cause they just have such fun dynamics. keep up the great work. :)
Oogies4u chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
Still looking for a BETA.. let me know. would be willing to help. Love the story line so far

Peaceandunity chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
Well done! I am egearly awaiting an update!
917brat chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
I hope you haven't given this story up because I just found it and it is simply amazing.